WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the setup went really well on the H9S box until the installing plugins part of the setup. It mentions about not being able to install vfdcontrol and just freezes and does not go past this point. I have tried it on 6.1 and 6.2, now im stumped. Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

All of the setup went really well on the H9S box until the installing plugins part of the setup. It mentions about not being able to install vfdcontrol and just freezes and does not go past this point. I have tried it on 6.1 and 6.2, now im stumped. Anyone have any ideas? thanks.
I had this the other day I removed the usb from the back of the box and setup completed. No idea as to why it got stuck there though.

Hi, can someone help with a part frozen screen.
I was installing wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma star 2s and the welcome to wooshbuild image has frozen during channel search. remote still works and box will reboot but can't see the options behind the frozen image.

Kind regards
Ian

hi guys im trying to put my line in and i normally put it under newcamd but i can not see this option in filezilla anybody able to help please
cheers

You need to re flash open atv 6.2, then when you get to the network wizard, follow the instructions on page one of the infinity thread.
Sorry I'm stuck here. I should have said I was on atv 6.1 out of the box not 6.2. Following the wooshbuild instructions via Webif look easy but it's the flashing business beforehand I do not understand. What sort of problems might I have if I just installed Wooshbuild on top of what I have now?

do an online flash then put wooshbuild infinity on

It wasn't in there for me either.. I had to create my own in notepad (newcamd.list) and then I dragged it in
when you go into keys if you right click on the white space in there it asks you do you want to create the file

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm stuck here. I should have said I was on atv 6.1 out of the box not 6.2. Following the wooshbuild instructions via Webif look easy but it's the flashing business beforehand I do not understand. What sort of problems might I have if I just installed Wooshbuild on top of what I have now?
If you go blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
If you then press the blue button do you see ATV 6.2. Then green to flash, once flashed you are at step one of the infinity instructions

My mgcamd has decided to start knocking itself off every now and again, box is showing the dreaded blue spinning circle alot now too, looks like a re flash job, if I remember correctly I had the exact same problem at this time of the year last year.

If you go blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
If you then press the blue button do you see ATV 6.2. Then green to flash, once flashed you are at step one of the infinity instructions
Thanks makido - can I do the complete setup via webif or do I have to be on the real thing? (I say this because it would be easy to do this on my linux PC rather than be upstairs where my zgemma and projector are :) )

Thanks makido - can I do the complete setup via webif or do I have to be on the real thing? (I say this because it would be easy to do this on my linux PC rather than be upstairs where my zgemma and projector are :) )
You flash the box, input the command using terminal in webif. The box will reboot with the infinity logo. You then follow the on screen instructions (basically pressing the ok button) until you get to the infinity setup, where you are asked if you want to initialise your usb

You flash the box, input the command using terminal in webif. The box will reboot with the infinity logo. You then follow the on screen instructions (basically pressing the ok button) until you get to the infinity setup, where you are asked if you want to initialise your usb
Sounds very straight forward I'll give it a try tomorrow - thanks

Hi, can someone help with a part frozen screen.
I was installing wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma star 2s and the welcome to wooshbuild image has frozen during channel search. remote still works and box will reboot but can't see the options behind the frozen image.

Kind regards
Ian

Hi I have a zgemma h2h box with basebuild whoosh build on it for vm cable, it's not been in use for a few weeks and I turned it on few days ago and wasn't working, seemed to be an Internet issue on the box as it wouldn't connect but Internet works at home,, so I reset the box and tried to flash it again with whoosh build but now I get a http error 404 message or sometimes a blue screen stating that there is a software issue, I have managed to get the internet working on the box but the box is now not flashing due to the error messages.

is there anything else i can try?

the basebuild you have is outdated you need to reflash eith open atv 6.2 then install wooshbuild infinty over the top of open atv 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back