WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to update to wooshbuild infinity from wooshbuild 7. I get to the point where it says enter username and password but don't know how to do it ? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm trying to update to wooshbuild infinity from wooshbuild 7. I get to the point where it says enter username and password but don't know how to do it ? Any help would be appreciated.
The only thing that asks for a username is when you click the terminal link once you have opened webif in your browser.

The username you need to type is: root
and then press enter. It won't ask for a password as openATV don't set a password.

Help my channel guide is stuck on favourites of which i have none and currently not showing any channels
I am not sure why you have posted in the Infinity support thread for something which isn't related.

Press exit until everything has gone from your screen, then press the TV button.

If all you see is the favourites bouquet again and nothing else you need to do a channel scan. For whatever reason you have no bouquets. Bouquets are stored on the box and don't get removed automatically and is a manual process one way or another.

ok installed on h7s how can i enable the 28.2 list of channels instead of the entertainment list cant find the option in the list under tv button

You want the all channel bouquet by the sounds of it.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: Generate Main Bouquet - set to yes.

It won't be called the same as the 28.8 was though as WB v2 - 7 used Auto Bouquets E2, Infinty uses AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)

I am not sure why you have posted in the Infinity support thread for something which isn't related.

Press exit until everything has gone from your screen, then press the TV button.

If all you see is the favourites bouquet again and nothing else you need to do a channel scan. For whatever reason you have no bouquets. Bouquets are stored on the box and don't get removed automatically and is a manual process one way or another.
I think my bouquets have got deleted somehow< I have gone into autobouquet maker and pressed start scan but it is the same, just shows random mixture of channels in favourites? sorry if I have posted in the wrong thread

did you back your settings up once you installed Infinity? Restoring your settings will being back the previous bouquets before they were removed.

It sounds like your ABM settings are no longer right.

upload_2018-6-18_18-5-20.png
upload_2018-6-18_18-5-38.png

The only thing that asks for a username is when you click the terminal link once you have opened webif in your browser.

The username you need to type is: root
and then press enter. It won't ask for a password as openATV don't set a password.
How do I get to that page? Is it on my phone?

It's in the guide, it's never came up on my telly?

I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about.
You are trying to update from WB7 to infinity and 'the guide' is asking for username and password but not on the telly?

At what point are you getting this?
At what stage of the update/upgrade is it asking for this?

It's in the guide, it's never came up on my telly?

The instructions in step 1 say:
upload_2018-6-18_18-41-46.png
If you are reading the instructions on your phone then just follow them. Put your remote down as it says and click, in your case press! You select the make / model of your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back