WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help! Since switching back to Wooshbuild from IPAB I can't get my Sat line to start. I've updated to ATV 6.2 and installed Infinity, everything else works great but for some strange reason can't get this to work. Tried restarting the cam etc

How and more importantly where have you put your Sat line in the box?

Hi all. Im having a problem with Infinity using the multiboot option on my Mutant HD51. I have 3 images setup . Multiboot works fine in the VIX and Vanilla ATV images and it does not work in Infinity; in fact it crashes the box. This must surely point to an Infinity issue or am I missing something? I attach the latest crash log. Can anyone help?

The problem is with this message in the log
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 61, in __init__
15:53:55.2842 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 173, in getCurrent
15:53:55.2843 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 428, in list_files
15:53:55.2844 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'
15:53:55.2845 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0xac52e698>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)

Ive hunted around with google's help but cannot find a solution. Any help greatly appreciated

I've added it right mate, done it dozens of times. That's not the issue.
USR/KEYS/ NEWCAMD.LIST FILE

We are not psychic, how are we meant to know whether that's the issue or not, when you didn't give that info.
Indeed, it is quite often "the issue" , ie. line not placed in user/keys.

Audio description.. How do I permanently stop this guys?

I'm on the latest wooshbuild. I haven't noted every channel it's doing it on but itv sd and itv2hd are for sure..

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks...

upload_2019-1-6_21-32-40.png

The problem is with this message in the log
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 61, in __init__
15:53:55.2842 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 173, in getCurrent
15:53:55.2843 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 428, in list_files
15:53:55.2844 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'
15:53:55.2845 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0xac52e698>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)

Ive hunted around with google's help but cannot find a solution. Any help greatly appreciated

Anyone got any ideas on this one? Seems strange that installing Infinity would break multiboot :confused:

Is that an Infinity issue or ATV? He says multiboot works on ATV but breaks when Infinity is installed.
I'm not sure I don't have a multiboot box just uno4k and I don't have infinity installed but I do have openmultiboot plugin installed. I might try infinity when I get chance and see if I get the same crash but it seems to be only happening on hd51

I'll give it a try when I get a minute. I've had it running with 4 different images but only my own build, the others vanilla.
I was just confused as to how a build can break a function like multiboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back