WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The six categories were already ticked but I then did a manual download anyway. It found 90,000 events but my EPG only shows 1 day of programs for my VM tuner whereas my Freesat tuner has 7 days. What am I missing?

you have your tuners setup incorrectly
go to tuner config and find out what you have set for each tuner

The six categories were already ticked but I then did a manual download anyway. It found 90,000 events but my EPG only shows 1 day of programs for my VM tuner whereas my Freesat tuner has 7 days. What am I missing?

Assuming you are using EPG-Importer, this neither knows nor cares what your tuners are set to, but just downloads from the net, whatever sources you have selected.
This data obviously depends solely on said sources and what info they have deigned to supply and/or allow you to download. Gone are the days when up to 7 days ahead were the norm ( I notice it chops and changes though) for both Sky, VM etc.. However, Freesat EPG info is readily available from its own unencrypted transponder and is easily acquired, so maybe that is why the keeper(s) of EPG-Importer allow 7 days info to be available .
How many days have you set in EPG-Importer ?

Hi. Bit of a noob but successfully changed from OpenVix to OpenATV 6.2 last night and then installed WooshBuild Infinity and using the default skin. It's a Formuler F1 box. Lost all my bouquets and IPTV but after a while got it all back! 3 questions:

1. How do I check for updates now for my box (updates to OpenATV and WooshBuild) and can any updates be installed directly on the box rather than FTP'ing them onto the box?

2. On OpenVix the text size of my bouquets was much smaller meaning I was able to see more bouquets and channels within each bouquet. Surely there is a setting for this somewhere I can alter?

3. When I ran autobouquetmaker I got all the free sky/fta channels listed in various bouquets which is fine. I deleted the ones I didn't want. However I can't get rid of the 'Favourites' bouquets no matter how many times I delete it and also the FREE TO AIR bouquet is always listed but isn't selectable to delete as I guess it's just a heading?

Last edited:
Hmm i have an older box max digital xp1000 which crashed and needs to be reflashed but it may seem woosh may not work.openvix currently on box and last openatv last image dated 2014.thoughts before Apollo goes back on.

Hi. Bit of a noob but successfully changed from OpenVix to OpenATV 6.2 last night and then installed WooshBuild Infinity and using the default skin. It's a Formuler F1 box. Lost all my bouquets and IPTV but after a while got it all back! 3 questions:

1. How do I check for updates now for my box (updates to OpenATV and WooshBuild) and can any updates be installed directly on the box rather than FTP'ing them onto the box?

2. On OpenVix the text size of my bouquets was much smaller meaning I was able to see more bouquets and channels within each bouquet. Surely there is a setting for this somewhere I can alter?

3. When I ran autobouquetmaker I got all the free sky/fta channels listed in various bouquets which is fine. I deleted the ones I didn't want. However I can't get rid of the 'Favourites' bouquets no matter how many times I delete it and also the FREE TO AIR bouquet is always listed but isn't selectable to delete as I guess it's just a heading?
3. Favourites is a system bouquet and will always come back
1. Blue button -> Software updates. This will do openATV updates and when available Infinity plugins too.
2. This is down to the skin. If you are using the default skin then that is it's default. You can change the number of rows shown when using the TV button to show channel (then press menu button and go into settings) I am not sure if you can with the default Metrix skin when using the EPG button. Something in my mind says you can change the number of rows in there too.

I didn't want to answer in order as I know it will drive those with OCD nuts !

Hi all hope I'm asking in the correct forum for this. I run wooshbuild on my my H2H box with a Virmin line, but I'd like to add IPTV to it and looking for help in doing so.

Last edited:
Hi there can somebody help me out on regular occasion my box will keep getting the BSOD and will then reboot

While you can spend time trying to pin down why this happens, usually the quickest way to rectify it is to re-flash it.
Remember to back up any line(s) you may have beforehand.

Also that BSOD shows why it crashed and records the logs, so without the log we are purely guessing.

Last edited:
does it happen when anything specifc is happening, ie recording or using a plugin etc
Thanks for the reply It happens at random times but the most I've seen it happen is after watching a recording then going back to tv doing my nut in

While you can spend time trying to pin down why this happens, usually the quickest way to rectify it is to re-flash it.
Remember to back up any line(s) you may have beforehand.

Also that BSOD shows why it crashed and records the logs, so without the log we are purely guessing.
Thanks for the reply ok could you tell how I backup my line

I think I may have found my issue I think my lnb’s gone down plug my old sky box in and no signal on one bit but some on bottom one but not sure as I only get Dave tv on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back