WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, followed the steps to set up my h2h to run cable, get to where its going to scan for channels and then I get an blue screen with error message's on?
don't think I've missed any of the instructions out so not sure what's happened. can anyone help? Thanks.

If the config file you have chosen is no longer working, this will show as running/working (green) but your ip wont change.
If you connect to a country and the bars stay red this means your username or password is incorrect.
Ignore what the plugin says when you start the vpn, can you get your ip to change when you chose a country?
Thanks to all those that replied with suggestions , I seem to have got it working - picture stutters before stabilising and IP checker now shows a different address when the vpn is switched on.
I altered some of the settings in the network options of box and manually entered name server settings and it seems to have cured it.
It does buffer a bit , so I need to experiment to find a connection that doesn't slow me down too much and will have to upgrade my box to one that can cope better (as my tablet and PC can stream ok with the vpn running)

Hi, followed the steps to set up my h2h to run cable, get to where its going to scan for channels and then I get an blue screen with error message's on?
don't think I've missed any of the instructions out so not sure what's happened. can anyone help? Thanks.
Does it not run a scan then?
Have you tried manually scanning in the channels?
menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > start scan

You have to update provider files before you start a scan, also you may need to download the virgin xml file from this post and follow instructions to upload it to the box as there was a mistake in autobouquetsmaker yesterday:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/vm-uk-autoboquetsmaker.145863/#post-929053

Hi wooshman,
I love your builds and have been using them for a long time.
I have been using the BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2S file to flash my box until recently it failed to work, so I came on here and saw the infinity build and give that a go.
I've got the box back up and running again but when I use AutoBouquetsMaker to download satellite channels loads of the sly channels are missing. I have Sly UK marked as yes and FTA only marked as no. When I used to do this on the older build i could see all satellite channels in bouquets.
Any ideas,
Thanks

Hi wooshman,
I love your builds and have been using them for a long time.
I have been using the BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H2S file to flash my box until recently it failed to work, so I came on here and saw the infinity build and give that a go.
I've got the box back up and running again but when I use AutoBouquetsMaker to download satellite channels loads of the sly channels are missing. I have Sly UK marked as yes and FTA only marked as no. When I used to do this on the older build i could see all satellite channels in bouquets.
Any ideas,
Thanks
Are you wanting all the dark channels showing as well
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers > set you region to your area HD instead of custom.
You may want to turn off swaps. This will put the working channels in place

Hello,

Having bother setting up a 2nd box here. 1st one I set up in the summer so thought I'd just sort this one out handily enough but I'm falling at the final hurdle.

ZgemmaSH2, flashed with openATV 6.2, openwebif WB Infinity, initialize usb, disable sat tuner, cable UK only, select area etc. Gets all the way to loading bouquets then blue crash screen.

I've gone back to the beginning of the process about 5 times and I just can't get it past there. Formatted 3 different usb's (which are the same as the one in the box I have running already) with no change.

I'll post a pic of the blue screen.
Any ideas as to what the problem may be would be greatly appreciated

2im9uom.jpg

2ue3c60.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, looking for some help please. I am running up to date version of Wooshbuild Infinity (H2S with CAM and IPTV) and have noticed a number of channels such as Dave, W, BT Sports 1,2 & 3 (all SD Channels) are in the bouquet "Not Indexed" rather in their respective ones i am used to ("Entertainment", "Sports" etc). Am i doing something wrong, or did i not select something correctly when i upgraded from previous release? I am not using any custom bouquets. Example screens and settings below. TIA for any help :)

Attachments

• notI.jpg
    notI.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 15
  • AB1.jpg
    AB1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 15
  • AB2.jpg
    AB2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 14
  • AB3.jpg
    AB3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 13
is the autobouquetsmaker fixed or do you still have to download the virgin xml file

You can try 'update provider files' in ABM, if that doesn't work, you need to do it manually with this xml file
It needs unzipping then ftp it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi
running WB v7.002-zgemma h52tc
i have gone through the process of adding details i:e Nord ,password ,username .
I get the green lights meaning the vpn is working ,but when i change .country to run VPN through, the IP address does not change .
Is there something i am doing wrong .

Is there a problem with recent openatv nightly build? I have flashed my zgemma 9s twice successfully using the basebuild but following an update the boot up is stuck on Openatv splash screen and the red light is permanently on.

Only a reflash ressolves the issue. Thanks

I have also tried 3 different usbs to use but each time I initialize it goes to the blue screen error page

Any ideas???

Just read my post higher up, you need to upload the virgin xml file, takes one min using filezilla
I have a similar problem but it's to do with getting past usb initialize on Sat set up? Any idea,

Thanks on advance

Last edited by a moderator:
have a look at pabloescaban post 6 above this one thers also a post by him on page 198

his other post is on this page soz further up

have a look at pabloescaban post 6 above this one thers also a post by him on page 198
I'm not on Vrigin maye I've on Sat feed

I'm not on Vrigin maye I've on Sat feed
The xml file that was provided to Pablo won't work for me.

In short I've got woosbuld FTP to my box but I can't get past usb initialize and when I bypass it won't get passed the skin setup page

I am gonna download another openatv 6.2 flash and see if that does it

Running out of ideas

The xml file that was provided to Pablo won't work for me.

In short I've got woosbuld FTP to my box but I can't get past usb initialize and when I bypass it won't get passed the skin setup page

I am gonna download another openatv 6.2 flash and see if that does it

Running out of ideas

If you mean initialise usb to use for recording etc, I'm afraid i've never had to do this as i've never recorded anything so not much help, sorry.
You are using Infinity? - make sure you choose the correct openatv image for your box, H2s image is no good on a H2h box and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back