WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope some one can help
Just done a fresh install but every time I try to open Chabs skins box crashes and reboots see pic attached
Any help eouwo be great

there's no pictures showing.
If it's an old box i wouldn't advise using HD skins etc as there's not enough processor power to run them

So if I update through whooshbuild on the box my line would stay.

if there's lots of updates to do, the chances are it won't update anyway and will tell you to reflash instead.
If you are going to attempt a major update I advise making a backup in case you end up reflashing
what version of wooshbuild are you using?

Cheers. At the time I chose IPTV as wanted to be on safe side. Is there a simple way I can go back and change this so the satellite is setup or do I need to install it again?
On Remote press MENU then select Setup/Service Searching/Tuner Configation, select your Satellite(s), then Automatic or Manual Scan. When scanned, select Setup/Service Searching/AutoBouquestMaker, Configure, select Providers and Start Scan to install Bouquets.

What part of it didn't work?
was the CCcam file not there when you looked via filezilla?
Or it /WAS/ there but didn't work after you transferred it across?
if this is the case, you may not have been using CCcam line, you may have been using CWS line in newcamd.list or oscam?

have you still got the email your provider sent you when you bought the line?
Don't post line details here

Sorry for the incomplete info. I did fount the file an copied it. After the woosh install copied it back and did a reboot. After it didn't work i installed a cccam plugin. and tried to find out how to get it to work but i didn't suceed.

Sorry for the incomplete info. I did fount the file an copied it. After the woosh install copied it back and did a reboot. After it didn't work i installed a cccam plugin. and tried to find out how to get it to work but i didn't suceed.
right click the CCcam.cfg file and open it with notepad, is your C line showing in there that your provider sent you?

if there's lots of updates to do, the chances are it won't update anyway and will tell you to reflash instead.
If you are going to attempt a major update I advise making a backup in case you end up reflashing
what version of wooshbuild are you using?
Hi v7.002 is the version of whooshbuild

Hi v7.002 is the version of whooshbuild

Yep it's antiquated and it probably won't update as it's no longer supported, go to Downloads section at the top of this page and follow the instructions for putting wooshbuild infinity on the box.
if you need to save your line details you will need to do a backup first, or you can add the line again after installation if you have the line details to hand (in an email for example)

Looking for some help want to add a vpn to a zgemma h2s box. got to plugins and try to install the easy vpn addon it will not install and get errors ive done a opkg update and still no avail ggrr anyone know a fix?

Cheers Paul

right click the CCcam.cfg file and open it with notepad, is your C line showing in there that your provider sent you?
And to be sort of safe, i did copy four files; CCcam and CCcam221 both programs. Plus CCcam.cfg and CCcam.cfg-opkg. I can imagine what the fie does where the c line is in but these other files...

And to be sort of safe, i did copy four files; CCcam and CCcam221 both programs. Plus CCcam.cfg and CCcam.cfg-opkg. I can imagine what the fie does where the c line is in but these other files...
the C line only goes into the CCcam.cfg file, so i'd remove the other files you mentioned above as they may be corrupt or outdated
when you've got the CCcam.cfg in usr/keys, you need to enable CCcam softcam in the softcam panel and click green button to load the line

the C line only goes into the CCcam.cfg file, so i'd remove the other files you mentioned above as they may be corrupt or outdated
when you've got the CCcam.cfg in usr/keys, you need to enable CCcam softcam in the softcam panel and click green button to load the line

YES!!! Thanks pabloescoban, i'm very happy.

Can anyone offer some advice.
I've just loaded infinity on my zgemma h2s, gone through initialising usb, selected iptv for channels and adjusted the picture. The box rebooted and now I have the Welcome to Wooshbuild box in the middle of the screen that just sits there. I have tried to reboot and get the same. Menu, epg all works but behind the Welcome message.
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back