WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can someone direct me to some information on wooshbuild.
1. Do I need to buy a sub to watch programms or can I download apps like on firesticks?
2. Is their a guide anywhere to show how to download apps

Thanks
This has nothing to do with wooshbuild
if you have a satelite feed, you need a sat line from a provider
if you have a virgin feed, you need a cable line from a provider
if you have neither, you need internet to the box and an iptv line from a provider
none of the above are dependant on wooshbuild
if you don't want any of the above, you can use the box as a freeview/freesat box

First post was in the Zgemma support thread - Was told wrong thread I need to post in woosh support.
All I want to know is can I watch sports etc without buying a sub.
I believe the firesticks do this, never owned one.
I have zgemma h2-2tc box, no idea how to install apps, internet...Bit lost, any help appreciated.

First post was in the Zgemma support thread - Was told wrong thread I need to post in woosh support.
All I want to know is can I watch sports etc without buying a sub.
I believe the firesticks do this, never owned one.
I have zgemma h2-2tc box, no idea how to install apps, internet...Bit lost, any help appreciated.

You can use the free iptv servers like what you find on kodi/firestick etc if you like changing servers every five minutes and it takes you 55 mins to find a working stream which means you only get to see the last 35 mins of any football match, but it's free.
Anything that's free is largely crap
if you have a live VM cable coming into the house, you can use this and get all channels
if you have a sky dish/cable, you can get live BT Sports through this and 100 other channels

Cheers, hoping someone would make clear..
Got Sly broadband...Just want to test the waters get some sports showing..
I can't seem to find Kodi under my extensions. Think I'm missing somehting do I need to add iptv, have wooshbuild installed.

Cheers, hoping someone would make clear..
Got Sly broadband...Just want to test the waters get some sports showing..
I can't seem to find Kodi under my extensions. Think I'm missing somehting do I need to add iptv, have wooshbuild installed.

forget about kodi, it doesn't work on that box so you may as well put that out of your head, there's other plugins that do work.
When you replied to the server request thread you must have got lots of offers, take a test from whoever you like, he will explain how to set it up, follow his instructions, if you like it, pay for it, if not, try someone else

forget about kodi, it doesn't work on that box so you may as well put that out of your head, there's other plugins that do work.
When you replied to the server request thread you must have got lots of offers, take a test from whoever you like, he will explain how to set it up, follow his instructions, if you like it, pay for it, if not, try someone else

Bought a sub last year it was glitchy because my speeds, was hoping to be able to download the free apps to watch stuff (if possible)

Hi guys, I was after a bit of advice. My I updated my old H2H box which after installing and setting up for VM a message popped up saying failed to tune virgin. I put this down to the box turning faulty as it was nearly 2 years old, so i ordered the zgemma H5 and after installing wooshbuild on this box i have the same message. Any idea what the problem is. Cheers guys

Attachments

• 20190307_150201.jpg
    20190307_150201.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Hi guys, I was after a bit of advice. My I updated my old H2H box which after installing and setting up for VM a message popped up saying failed to tune virgin. I put this down to the box turning faulty as it was nearly 2 years old, so i ordered the zgemma H5 and after installing wooshbuild on this box i have the same message. Any idea what the problem is. Cheers guys

update provider files in autobouquetmaker, then click start scan

How long do these updates usually take to become part of ABM Pablo? Infinity always gets the latest available list from ABM so relies on them being up to date.

Normally quite quickly as @dsayers2014 has said, but the problem is some people aren't confident using filezilla and ipk's etc as they're petrified they'll brick the box so they don't bother.
I've done a few of these via Teamviewer for people but others aren't happy letting folk access their laptop etc

I have been using Infinity for about three months now ,but since the beginning of February Toppicks has not been updating.I have looked in the Cron Manager and it says it is active and running.
I am using the Freesat skin. Any ideas what the problem could be.
I even did a fresh instalL yesterday thinking it might be corrupted somewhere.But it is still not working.
Also I have noticed in the wooshbuild pluggin the only skin avavilable is the Freesat skin.
My receiver is a Zgemma H7.

I have been using Infinity for about three months now ,but since the beginning of February Toppicks has not been updating.I have looked in the Cron Manager and it says it is active and running.
I am using the Freesat skin. Any ideas what the problem could be.
I even did a fresh instalL yesterday thinking it might be corrupted somewhere.But it is still not working.
Also I have noticed in the wooshbuild pluggin the only skin avavilable is the Freesat skin.
My receiver is a Zgemma H7.
Go to menu plugins green to download plugins then down to skins to download different skins then will be added to wb configeration then change skin

hi,

i just cannot seem to get wooshbuild infinity installed. i have done this many times before but i had to reflash my box with openatv 6.2. i keep getting the messages: cannot install vm2 hd skin etc and all related ipk files of wooshbuild config. can somebody please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back