WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SkyQ skin is missing a png file and was posted about in the skyQ thread, this is why it crashes when you press the left or right button. If you use the Fast forwards / rewind button it will work fine. I will look at adding a temporary fix for this but isn't something I can fix overall as it is Chabs skin. His plugin crashing will need to be addressed by chabs as it gets installed with his skins.

So on a whole after your very nice report, the WooshBuild side of it is all working as it should and skyQ caused you the problems by the sounds of it.

The SkyQ skin is missing a png file and was posted about in the skyQ thread, this is why it crashes when you press the left or right button. If you use the Fast forwards / rewind button it will work fine. I will look at adding a temporary fix for this but isn't something I can fix overall as it is Chabs skin. His plugin crashing will need to be addressed by chabs as it gets installed with his skins.

So on a whole after your very nice report, the WooshBuild side of it is all working as it should and skyQ caused you the problems by the sounds of it.

Hi So sorry

Yesterday I accidently flashed ATV 6.1 ONLY. I found then that the multi boot is working also the complete image back up via the blue button is working. I removed skyQ and installed the Chabs new skin.

If you give me a couple of days I will try wooshbuild again. Not too well been a customer of the NHS. Sorry for being a pain.

Hi So sorry

Yesterday I accidently flashed ATV 6.1 ONLY. I found then that the multi boot is working also the complete image back up via the blue button is working. I removed skyQ and installed the Chabs new skin.

If you give me a couple of days I will try wooshbuild again. Not too well been a customer of the NHS. Sorry for being a pain.
What box are you using please?

What box are you using please?

Mutant hd51 - atv6.1 - no usb - no lines - seagate internal 500gb hdd - new chabs skin. all usb ports empty.
Just some points tho. I deleted all language except English - German and French. I also deleted a a few plug ins. I cant remember them all. enhanced movie centre - programmlistenupdater6.1 -
Don't worry about it I will muck around and see what I can do.

Mutant hd51 - atv6.1 - no usb - no lines - seagate internal 500gb hdd - new chabs skin. all usb ports empty.
Just some points tho. I deleted all language except English - German and French. I also deleted a a few plug ins. I cant remember them all. enhanced movie centre - programmlistenupdater6.1 -
Don't worry about it I will muck around and see what I can do.

Looking at the bits you have done you haven't been following the instructions. WooshBuild Infinity does pretty much all of the above automatically. With due respect, until you follow the instructions it will be hard to help you out as we don't know what stage your box should be at if you get a problem.

I can confirm that it runs on the Mut@nt HD51 though as several users have let me know.

Looking at the bits you have done you haven't been following the instructions. WooshBuild Infinity does pretty much all of the above automatically. With due respect, until you follow the instructions it will be hard to help you out as we don't know what stage your box should be at if you get a problem.

I can confirm that it runs on the Mut@nt HD51 though as several users have let me know.

I have just re flashed the mutant with wooshbuild - when asked I installed Chabs new skin wooshbuild completed. First thing I did was press blue button complete backup the box crashed. I then tried the multi boot the box crashed. Weird one as I did follow the instructions I just have a basic mutant the only extra is an internal HDD I have added a file perhaps will shed some light

Attachments

• crash.txt
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
Please can you send the latest crash log. That one was from this morning

crashdate=Tue Jun 5 08:04:04 2018

just upgraded from woosh build 7 to infinty on H2H zgemma 2 things how do i get all epg chioces like we used too instead of using favorits menu. And how do i get atv 6.2 as its only on 6.1 thanks josh.

just upgraded from woosh build 7 to infinty on H2H zgemma 2 things how do i get all epg chioces like we used too instead of using favorits menu. And how do i get atv 6.2 as its only on 6.1 thanks josh.
I don't know what you mean when you say EPG choices. I can only guess you mean the tabs along the top of the skyNEW skin? If this is the case, Chabs hasn't released a tabbed version of the skin yet. You can use the TV button to show you the bough names or still press the prev / next button to move through the bouquets on the EPG. The alternative is to use the SkyWB skin which is in the skins section of plugins.

As for flashing ATV 6.2, when you flashed your box, if you had pressed the blue button on the flash screen it will have changed the downloads to 6.2

upload_2018-6-5_23-5-40.png

Keep looking for updates it says i have 156 and my image is an old one? tried too update but it got stuck in boot again. On v7 there was an option too back up a flash daily but in this version i cannot find it? So ive backed the version up dare i switch it off?

Keep looking for updates it says i have 156 and my image is an old one? tried too update but it got stuck in boot again. On v7 there was an option too back up a flash daily but in this version i cannot find it? So ive backed the version up dare i switch it off?

The worst thing that can happen is that you'll have to reflash but it looks like you've done this a few times already today lol.
You had infinity running once, then flashed back to wb7?
Just follow the advice given by pressing the blue button to change openatv 6.1 to 6.2 by using the blue button when required

Yes I'm running it again now but is there anyway of just flashing new image like on the version 7 instead of trying too do 156 updates.

The worst thing that can happen is that you'll have to reflash but it looks like you've done this a few times already today lol.
You had infinity running once, then flashed back to wb7?
Just follow the advice given by pressing the blue button to change openatv 6.1 to 6.2 by using the blue button when required

The only way too flash infinity as the box went into boot mode again . Was too try too flash version 7 again then you are able too get too the web site too reflash infinity. That's what I meant.

Yes I'm running it again now but is there anyway of just flashing new image like on the version 7 instead of trying too do 156 updates.

The only way too flash infinity as the box went into boot mode again . Was too try too flash version 7 again then you are able too get too the web site too reflash infinity. That's what I meant.

WB Infinity isn't (as far as i am aware) an upgrade to WB7, it's simply a basebuild and then you download whichever is the newest openatv version that is available at the time.
If you choose openatv 6.2 when prompted, I can't seee there being 156 updates, although they do bring a lot of small updates out every day. the vast majority of which are useless to 99% of users

Last edited:
I see, I haven't used it, but was confused by your earlier post that you had downloaded openatv 6.1 but wanted 6.2?
Is there no openatv 6.2 to choose before you flash infinity?
if there's only openatv 6.1, then you'll just have to add the 156 updates to bring it up to openatv 6.2

That's what I'm saying on version 7 wooshbuild you could just back-up and flash save doing all the updates. But now there's no options too do that. But when you do the 156 updates it's too many and the box gets stuck in boot . So then you have too try too reflash infinity again lol

has the other woosnbuild support thread been taken down since the support thread has been started on wooshbuild infinity as I cant find it any were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back