WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any channell appear even though the epg says n/a?
have you tried an iptv test from elsewhere and have you spoken to the provider?

I don’t personally use the m3u file option, but if you try re adding it again like you originally did (however your provider recommends).

Hi,

I have tried to install Wooshbuild Infinity on top of Openatv 6.1 by typing the command in but when it tries to boot up it gets to 96% then goes back to zero and starts again.

I can´t seem to get it to boot up at all.

I have tried reflashing Openatv 6.1 from a USB stick but I can´t stop the loop.

Any suggestions how to get it installed please.

Hi,
I have a VU+ Uno 4k flashed with open ATV and Whoshbuild Infinity, all been working great except there have been no updates for over 2 week, anyone have any ideas.

Hi everyone, I'm having issues getting my newcamd.list to run on zgemma hs through mgcamd. I have 2 boxes one in living on the same multiroom line which is the same one I'm trying to add to my bedroom box. Have checked var/keys, deffo got mg_cfg file present & line is deffo active as working fine on other box. Have recently updated to infinity few days ago & despite all my sly channels visable in fav sub cats when I try to view all I get is black screen. Have tried numerous times to restart the cams & nothing happens. Network is running fine also. Any suggestions what could be the course please, thank you

Hi,
I have a VU+ Uno 4k flashed with open ATV and Whoshbuild Infinity, all been working great except there have been no updates for over 2 week, anyone have any ideas.

You haven't said which version of openATV you flashed, if V6.1 then updates have ceased for this, you should update to V6.2 which is supported now.

Hi everyone, I'm having issues getting my newcamd.list to run on zgemma hs through mgcamd. I have 2 boxes one in living on the same multiroom line which is the same one I'm trying to add to my bedroom box. Have checked var/keys, deffo got mg_cfg file present & line is deffo active as working fine on other box. Have recently updated to infinity few days ago & despite all my sly channels visable in fav sub cats when I try to view all I get is black screen. Have tried numerous times to restart the cams & nothing happens. Network is running fine also. Any suggestions what could be the course please, thank you

Your line needs to go into user/keys NOT var/keys as you said .

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running Infinity on Zgemma H2S and for some reason it seems to record everything I choose to watch. I have not set up any recordings since I set up the box so cannot understand why this happens. I have used up a considerable chunk of my 1Tb drive and using the menu its a very tedious task to delete them all. Can someone advise where to start looking to stop these unwanted recordings

Your line needs to go into user/keys NOT var/keys as you said .
I found out the problem, it's the mg_cfg file in the latest update in infinity. Having checked my box running the same in livingroom & can see that the mg_cfg file on other box is not complete. Look at the size difference in the pics below.... 123.JPG 1234.JPG

Actually reading the text in the smaller file, it resembles nothing like a mg-cfg but something completely different. I think it's possibly the wrong filed named

I found out the problem, it's the mg_cfg file in the latest update in infinity. Having checked my box running the same in livingroom & can see that the mg_cfg file on other box is not complete. Look at the size difference in the pics below.... View attachment 35259 View attachment 35260

Actually reading the text in the smaller file, it resembles nothing like a mg-cfg but something completely different. I think it's possibly the wrong filed named

just copy all the files in usr/keys from living room box to the other box, then add lines in the normal way

hello every one

im having isssues with timeshift on wooshbuild when i press pause button it pauses but when i press play again it loops rounds and plays the same second over again

im using a hard of 500gb to record and timeshift to IMG_20181010_142738.jpg IMG_20181010_142752.jpg IMG_20181010_142752.jpg

You haven't said which version of openATV you flashed, if V6.1 then updates have ceased for this, you should update to V6.2 which is supported now.
Hi thanks' for the reply, if I update to 6.2 do I have to go through the full setup procedure? Thanks'

Hi thanks' for the reply, if I update to 6.2 do I have to go through the full setup procedure? Thanks'
Yes you will but you can flash a clean atv through wb config
Green > wb config > flash a fresh openatv > flash open atv > green to continue
If it is only showing 6.1 press the blue button this will then allow you to flash the latest 6.2. Then you will be at step 1 of the infinity instructions

Yes you will but you can flash a clean atv through wb config
Green > wb config > flash a fresh openatv > flash open atv > green to continue
If it is only showing 6.1 press the blue button this will then allow you to flash the latest 6.2. Then you will be at step 1 of the infinity instructions
Tried online reflash for a h2h zgemma and it flashed it back to wooshbuild 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back