WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I've just installed woosh build on top of atv 6.1 on my vu zero, I've added my iptv details into e2m plugin, I get the bouquets but just a black screen when I click a channel.
also installed service app and changed to exte3 player but no difference, and help would be appreciated
6.2 is the latest open atv try putting that on box first

Hello everyone,

I just got my Zgemma H9S today and my supplier for IPTV wants me to use iPab and will not give me another option.

I want to stay with wooshbuild as I prefer it, so I downloaded suls plugin and I have my m3u file from the supplier, but do not have a XML TV url, as required to get the EPG. EPG importer has setup my bouquets correctly, but my epg is not working on IPTV only on the sat side and when I choose sources in EPG importer it wont even let me select the IPTV epg. I assume it is because I left the XML TV url empty in the suls plugin?

Can anyone help who is more clued up on this stuff?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Does your m3u file contain the word "get" if it does replace with "xmltv" and give that a try

you need a usb for your epg get usb start again initialise usb when it says in infinity and you should be ok

well i've tried it again on another clean install, and with a USB stick connected in the rear USB port it still says no storage devices found.
this USB stick is one i've used many time on an H2S. the stick was formatted to FAT32 before i connected it to this H2H.

well i finally managed to get past that part by trying three differnet USB sticks.
however now stuck at the part where it asks me to select cable UK ID and region.

my id is 28 (greenock), but that isn't on the list.

well i've tried it again on another clean install, and with a USB stick connected in the rear USB port it still says no storage devices found.
this USB stick is one i've used many time on an H2S. the stick was formatted to FAT32 before i connected it to this H2H.
blue button scroll to harddisk at bottom then initialise on the right when that's done red button plugins/mountmanager and mount your device to media/hddthen exit once go to swapmanager create swap place needs to be set to media/hdd/swapfile swap size to 256 then tick the box so its green enable swap at start up then press yellow button to autostart it

well i finally managed to get past that part by trying three differnet USB sticks.
however now stuck at the part where it asks me to select cable UK ID and region.

my id is 28 (greenock), but that isn't on the list.
were is greenock

PA postcode, scotland.
30 miles south west of glasgow.

i have virgin fibre and know my area code is 28.

no just broadband.
but as i said, i already know my area id... it's 28.
just hat 28 wasn't listed on the wooshbuild set up.

but i got it working using glasgow 00002.

no just broadband.
but as i said, i already know my area id... it's 28.
just hat 28 wasn't listed on the wooshbuild set up.

but i got it working using glasgow 00002.
its 2 you use ....for port..greenock ...gourock and so on..depending on skins if want the stv regional use scottish west custom ..pimples loads o guides

Hi all, apologies if this is a stupid question, when I go to download openATV, I see three links (below), which one am I supposed to use for zgemma H9T?

openatv-6.2-zgemmah9t-20181002_usb.zip
openatv-6.2-zgemmah9t-20181003_usb.zip
openatv-6.2-zgemmah9t-20181004_usb.zip

Thanks!

OpenATV 6.2 is done on a nightly build, so each night a new version is posted.
The later dates should have fixed more bugs (and maybe produced some).
Installing an earlier version and doing an online update, should give you the same result as the latest dated file.

Hi, my i55 once flashed the epg would populate when getting remote bouquets from my h2s box.

However now I cannot get the epg to populate.

Iptv epg is working fine so rules out usb issue?
Using epg importer, have deleted and reinstalled plugin.
Deleted and reloaded epg.dat

Last edited:
Hi, my i55 once flashed the epg would populate when getting remote bouquets from my h2s box.

However now I cannot get the dog to populate.

Iptv epg is working fine so rules out usb issue?
Using epg importer, have deleted and reacted.
Deleted and reloaded epg.dat

Store EPG to usb stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back