WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know whats happened, the E2i player is back to iptv player, when i tried to re do it again, it says confirm flashing wooshbuildv 7.000, didnt happen to me when i done my own box.

Just done mine and its 6.2 so god knows what happened. What happens if you go blue button flash online/local

I get flash on the fly, then if i press blue for local, it gives me media/hdd/images/tmp
wooshbuild-latest zip
probaly be better starting from scratch via usb.

I get flash on the fly, then if i press blue for local, it gives me media/hdd/images/tmp
wooshbuild-latest zip
probaly be better starting from scratch via usb.

you are flashing from the usb which has wb7 on it, if you flash online, it should download the newest build - openatv6.2

wooshbuild-latest zip
probably be better starting from scratch via usb.
It was running infinity before you tried to reflash yeah?? Well thats a new one on me I will be honest

No had not installed infinity yet, it was still the previous wooshbuild as it was still running ok

you are flashing from the usb which has wb7 on it, if you flash online, it should download the newest build - openatv6.2
I had taken the hdd out, so no usb connected. Then flashing online only gives me 3 versions of open atv 6.1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, sorry about that makido. Got open atv 6.1 back on then flashed infinity, now i will maybe be able to update to 6.2, what i was trying in the 1st place.

Feckin flashed 6.2 but then didnt flash wooshbuild, now it has to be via usb

Last edited by a moderator:
Been running infinity for a while, no real issues, 2x h2s, one i left skin as was, another i changed, been fine but now lost sly on the changed one, don't think skin related as been ok for months. Channels show, epg there (as much as it works) but no picture. Have done new scan, reset, still nothing. Any idea's please?

Yeah i have done a few recently, had problems with a star box a few weeks back, but i done a couple of h2hs last week without any problems, dunno what i done earlier, but i got there in the end up

Hi All
Just tried to install the wooshbuild infinity on h9s via webif, I get the whoosh flash screen then it just goes blue screen error. All was ok with a tv 6.1, looks like it’s toast.

Hi All
Just tried to install the wooshbuild infinity on h9s via webif, I get the whoosh flash screen then it just goes blue screen error. All was ok with a tv 6.1, looks like it’s toast.

nope, there's nothing wrong with the box, have you flashed openatv6.2 to the box before you start with the WB infinity installation?

As stated above FAT32 because Windows will not (easily) R/W or even recognise a drive in EXT3/4 which is native to Linux.

The box will then format the FAT32 drive to EXT3/4 when you "initialise" it.
So make sure you do initialise it before trying to mount it as a HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back