WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have 2 sat feeds and when recording one feed i get the picture pixelating on the non recorded channel i’m watching any ideas why this might be?

Just a quick one I install my zgemma i55 with openATV 6.2 then install Wooshbuild using the SkyQ skin. I noticed that pause would work within VOD but if you long press the right arrow ( FF ) it crashed the box, but when I switched a back to the "Sky new skin" and it worked, I am told this bug also appears in the "skywb" skin but I cannot vouch myself, not complaining just a note that developers might want to know, thank you.

Reactions: r0b
Just a quick one I install my zgemma i55 with openATV 6.2 then install Wooshbuild using the SkyQ skin. I noticed that pause would work within VOD but if you long press the right arrow ( FF ) it crashed the box, but when I switched a back to the "Sky new skin" and it worked, I am told this bug also appears in the "skywb" skin but I cannot vouch myself, not complaining just a note that developers might want to know, thank you.

Yes I have noticed this too. Have switched to slynew and it's working perfectly

There's a picture file in the wrong directory. I copied it from one to the other and it sorted that out.

i've noticed that some channels seem to have the wrong EPG data assigned to them.
for example, SP Main Event seems to have EPG data for a totally unrelated channel (ie it says that Heartbeat is due to start).
noticed that other channels have no data at all (paramount SD (but HD does), animal planet HD, MTV Music - no name just three).

any way to fix this?

Hi,

I am trying to flash a few of my friends Zgemma h2s,
My H2 and H9 went perfectly, but when im doing theres it goes through the whole Woosh infinity set up, but then reverts straight back to v6.

ive tried going v6>v7>Infinity but still doesnt stay on.

im flashing with openweb as USB is painfull

Any idase?

Hi guys ,whats the best softcam to use with my Zgemma H7C 4K box? DVB-C setup any one have a ipk suitable that will work with the wooshbuild thanks.

Hi guys ,whats the best softcam to use with my Zgemma H7C 4K box? DVB-C setup any one have a ipk suitable that will work with the wooshbuild thanks.

you have to use oscam with that box because it has an ARM processor, or you can use a C line if you download CCcam2.3.2 - no other version of CCcam will work on that box.
if you are unfamiliar with oscam, I suggest you download @Willo3092 resource softcams and lines, which is now in the 'toolkit' in Downloads section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back