Last edited by a moderator:
that's because you didn't put the full command line in:
Code:
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

my bad, it's installing now. Thanks very much for the help

that's because you didn't put the full command line in:
Code:
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

Next problem lol, the box is booting and loading upto 100 then going back to 50 in a continuous loop with the wooshbuild logo on the screen, have i bricked the box somehow? When i installed the apk file the screen said the box would reboot but it never did reboot. Thanks

Next problem lol, the box is booting and loading upto 100 then going back to 50 in a continuous loop with the wooshbuild logo on the screen, have i bricked the box somehow? When i installed the apk file the screen said the box would reboot but it never did reboot. Thanks

If infinity has loaded up now, power the box off, remove the usb and power back on

If infinity has loaded up now, power the box off, remove the usb and power back on

Infinity logo is on the screen, the usb is removed and the box continues to count to 00 then back to 50 in a continuous loop. Are you able to login remotely to my box and I would be happy to send you some beer tokens :emoji_beers:

Did you manage to go through the infinity setup, did the box scan for channels but failed to restart? Trying to work out where you are
As pablo said start again

Edit
You could try 6.1
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/index.php?open=zgemmaslc

I have it working now on 6.2, i gave up trying to get the wooshbuild onto it, thanks again for all of the help guys emoji_clap. I will maybe look into getting a more capable box to run Wooshbuild soon, what box would you recommend?

hi i have installed infinity with 6.2 on a zgemmah7s when i try to install my XtreamTV file which i use for h2s's (with no problem) i get
Some plugins are not available
Extensions/XtreamTV
(/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XtreamTV/data
2.so:cannot open shared object file:No such file or directory)
Any ideas anyone cheers

ive just installed the new whooshbuild infinity.

it looks as though the epg is now populated through epgimport, using uk/ireland - international (xz)?

was epg not set to install through crossepg previously or has something gone wrong with my install?

i have manually added crossepg but cant seem to get it to work.....

Thanks

I've just installed the whooshbuild infinity, on my new Zgemma H7S. I set it up for cable (VM) only. But now I want to configure Sat Tuner A with my motorised dish, can anyone guide me on procedure to configure it for multiple satelites? Or will I have to reinstall WB Infinity to use with cable & sat?

Oh heck I am not good at this but I will try and get back to you

big thankyou to Makido for your patience and help in getting me up and running

hello, please how can i convert my line to d format mentioned above?

Oh heck I am not good at this but I will try and get back to you

big thankyou to Makido for your patience and help in getting me up and running

Your line needs to be in this file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oasmsuqfyty62ew/newcamd.list?dl=1
Put it on a usb stick press green button > wb config > cam importer

hello, please how can i convert my line to the format above?

I have a zgemma h2s box with iPab. If I upgrade to wooshbuild infinity can I transfer my current settings including my IPTV setup.
Thanks.

Hi Im trying to make a complete backup of H7s to copy onto another H7s. When I select complete backup the box crashes, I have a 250 hdd installed and set to ext4, if anyone can help thanks

i have flashed my Zgemma H2s with OpenATV 6.2 and installed Infinity. (impressed myself because I'm crap at Tech stuff) The support thread and instructions are brilliant!!
However, when my box does a channel scan it doesn't 'save the tuner' and so when it tries to update automatically, it can't.
I've tried every screen and even re-flashed which I then got OpenATV 6.3 and re-installed Infinity and followed the WB instructions to the letter..... no luck?
My question is, where do you think the cheapest 7lb lump hammer will be, Screwfix or Toolstation??? AAAARRRRGGGHHH

Any ideas?

hello, please how can i convert my line to the format above?

Lines like this go in a Cccam file
C: servername.net port username password
N: servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Lines like this go in a newcamd.list file
CWS = servername.net port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back