Wooshbuild & IPTV

Hi, brand new here so please go easy:

I have a zgemma h2s box and I succesfully flashed it with Wooshbuild.

I want to watch IPTV but can someone clarify my understanding is correct:
1) I subscribe to an IPTV provider
2) They send me the config files to load onto box (hopefully with instructions)
3) Away I go....

I have tried reading various threads but all get convoluted and yet most say Wooshbuild comes with IPTV add-on so what exactly does that do? I am largely thinking its simply redundant if my supplier to be is going to send me files anyway. What am I missing?

Thanks
R

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Yes you are mostly correct in your understanding of IPTV.
WB comes with an IPTV player plugin which can be accessed by pressing the green button which will bring up a list of plugins (think of them as apps) and there should be IPTV player which will give you access to many different films/series etc.
However if you want something similar to the Sky or Virgin platform then you will subscribe to an IPTV provider and your 1-3 points above will come into play.

Hope this clarifies it somewhat.

Hi, brand new here so please go easy:

I have a zgemma h2s box and I succesfully flashed it with Wooshbuild.

I want to watch IPTV but can someone clarify my understanding is correct:
1) I subscribe to an IPTV provider
2) They send me the config files to load onto box (hopefully with instructions)
3) Away I go....

I have tried reading various threads but all get convoluted and yet most say Wooshbuild comes with IPTV add-on so what exactly does that do? I am largely thinking its simply redundant if my supplier to be is going to send me files anyway. What am I missing?

Thanks
R
green button/green again to download plugins/in there you will find/aniptvadder/iptvadder/xtreamtv/you will have to use one of these to get the iptv you want so find a provider that you can use one of the three with then download that one to box your provider will give you a user and password and all should be ok that's all I can say without naming names

Hi,
I recently upgraded from WB5 to Wooshbuild 7 on my Zgemma 2S. Installation went well and free sat channels are running smoothly.
However, after running the script from my IPTV provider on the box to install various channels (4000) the box seems to be running extremely slow.
I have tried to flash a couple of times but it doesn't seem to resolve the situation. I am quite keen to revert to WB 5 which was running well.
I can seem to locate the link to download WB5 for H2S. Could somebody assist? Wooshbuild website only seem to have WB.
Many Thanks

You should have made a full backup before you flashed your box just in case it all went wrong. Try changing your skin to metrix or default as this will speed up the box a bit. Although the box can run IPTV it's spec isn't ideal. I flashed one today and thought it had crashed where it took so long to do.

Now here is a Zgemma S2S image which will have been WB 5 (we think)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1s8f9dmy15bmq3/WooshBuild-Zgemma-S2S-wb5.zip?dl=1

Good luck.

green button/green again to download plugins/in there you will find/aniptvadder/iptvadder/xtreamtv/you will have to use one of these to get the iptv you want so find a provider that you can use one of the three with then download that one to box your provider will give you a user and password and all should be ok that's all I can say without naming names
Can I ask how you done this ,I am having problems with this

Back