Wooshbuild Support Thread

I have had the same issue, spent two days trying to sort it out, then going through settings I noticed the virgin epg had become unchecked in autobouqet maker
also, the egg installer needs updating, uninstall and reinstall it, if you go to the h5 forum, it will tell you what new sources to choose

Ive had a problem with all my channels.
After the electrician switched my house off yesterday when it all come back on my channels glitch even free to air.

Any help please

uninstall epgimporter (green button -> red button -> extensions -> epgimport) and when deleted press exit button once

Now Green button -> extensions -> epgimport) and let it install and then press exit button once

Now select Epg importer and then press blue button. Scroll down to end of list and you should have New feeds for sky and virgin

Hi Guys, has anyone's epg import stopped working? or just me? i have tried it manually with no luck. it worked perfect for months.

hi

looking if anyone can shed some light on a little problem i have

2 sky channels recently changed kix = popmax & kix+1 = popmax +1

ive done a NIT scan and it shows the new services in echannelizer but once i restart the box the channels go back to kix and kix +1 and wont show as popmax popmax +1 in services search

if i do another nit scan they work but then after restarting the box same again

using autobouquets e2

thanks

No, although I have and old GigaBlue 800HD or something it was never released for it as the box was to slow and did my head in.
hi

looking if anyone can shed some light on a little problem i have

2 sky channels recently changed kix = popmax & kix+1 = popmax +1

ive done a NIT scan and it shows the new services in echannelizer but once i restart the box the channels go back to kix and kix +1 and wont show as popmax popmax +1 in services search

if i do another nit scan they work but then after restarting the box same again

using autobouquets e2

thanks
I have just flashed a box and it has scanned in the new channels without issue and then restarted. Still all OK.
upload_2017-10-8_18-55-51.png

There is nothing in WooshBuild which will stop the new channel names showing.

No, although I have and old GigaBlue 800HD or something it was never released for it as the box was to slow and did my head in.

I have just flashed a box and it has scanned in the new channels without issue and then restarted. Still all OK.

There is nothing in WooshBuild which will stop the new channel names showing.

Thanks for the reply, yes it is strange because my other box is fine

the second box i can do a nit scan on my zgemma then open e-channelizer and in the satellite search box it clearly shows pop max and pop max +1

if i then restart the device and re open e-channelizer it then reverts back to kix and no channels are found for pop max or pop max +1

im left scratching my head lol, ive re installed e2 bouquets, deleted the lamedb file, the box itself is all up to date

i just cant work it out ha

another weird thing is that i saved my bouquets to the pc when the new channels were showing

if i load them up in e-channelizer they show correct, its only once i write to the box the revert back to kix, if that makes sense to you

Last edited:
I don't understand why you are looking for the channels using a 3rd party program on your PC which then connects to the box. Just press the TV button, go down to kids section and press OK and look in there. If it is there, then restart and see what happens. No need to complicate things if you don't need to. All I found E-channelizer did for me was break my bouquets.

i have custom bouquets with mixed fta and premium iptv channels so i can try to get the line up as close to sky as possible for the kids to use

ill just try a reflash see if that works, but thanks for the replys

very strange, just checked again for any more software updates and there was 2 new but nothing that looked to resemble anything to do with my problem, installed restarted and the channels are now as they should be, wierd lol

i have custom bouquets with mixed fta and premium iptv channels so i can try to get the line up as close to sky as possible for the kids to use

ill just try a reflash see if that works, but thanks for the replys
Ah OK, I just wondered. See what a fresh flash will do and what channels are there to start with as it might be your custom stuff which ends up removing it. I am not saying it is as I don't do customer bouquets etc, I just go on vanilla channels unless something needs fixing and swapping.

very strange, just checked again for any more software updates and there was 2 new but nothing that looked to resemble anything to do with my problem, installed restarted and the channels are now as they should be, wierd lol

Just one of the many wonders of the world mate..... like; what did Andrew Ridgeley do in Wham?

Back