Wooshbuild Support Thread

So i'll need to set up my laptop at home to access this then? if the box is connected to VM by ethernet is the box still visible on network list?
Yes but as you said above you have a copy of your line on that piece of paper. So you dont have to worry about saving your line from the box. Just reflash the box then you can add your line later.

IS it possible to get rid of the whooshbuild category on the epg as it only has three entries?

Also is it possible to scan the epg only return the sky channels that still work? It seems a bit pointless returning them all on cross epg when the vast majority no longer work

Green > WB Config > hide non working Sky channels on EPG yes/no

To get rid of non working channels.

To delete a particular bouquet :- arrow down > blue > menu > remove entry

But, it may return on your morning autobouquets download, not sure about that one.

Last edited:
Hi, I’ve m running H5 2tc , my epg is only showing half the populated listings, if I run epg importer, it’s still the same? Also there’s now no crossepg in the menu for sky ? What am I missing?

Its in a boot loop for some reason(it happens sometimes) strange it's happened to you all at once.a reflash will sort it out.
found issue was auto bouqets conflicting with our custom boquets filling etc enigma folder up to brim once diasbled auto boquets and delted etc engima and ran ours sorted :)

Hi can any one help I have an enigma s2 running wooshbuild v5 that keeps crashing. Here's a picture of it. Urgent help pls. Thanx
5b16703a74d58742fcae46049797808a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi can any one help I have an enigma s2 running wooshbuild v5 that keeps crashing. Here's a picture of it. Urgent help pls. Thanx
5b16703a74d58742fcae46049797808a.jpg

What did you do for this to crash.i mean what where you trying to do on the box....or where you just watching tv and it crashed.

What did you do for this to crash.i mean what where you trying to do on the box....or where you just watching tv and it crashed.
Hi yes was watching free view channels before this happened. It has happened twice since I posted and both has been in free view channels watching. Thanx

Ok thats fine....i would recommend reflashing again and seeing how it is.you haven't done any updates lately,sometimes they can cause issue

Ahh that could be it after a fresh flash restoring the settings is probably restoring the fault you had.i know its a pain in the ass but you might have to do a reflash and start from scratch without restoring the settings.now you said it was doing it on FTA channels do a fresh reflash WITHOUT restoring your settings and see if it still crashes on a FTA channel.

Ahh that could be it after a fresh flash restoring the settings is probably restoring the fault you had.i know its a pain in the ass but you might have to do a reflash and start from scratch without restoring the settings.now you said it was doing it on FTA channels do a fresh reflash WITHOUT restoring your settings and see if it still crashes on a FTA channel.
Done a reflash without restoring but it happened again...frustrated I'm doing something wrong

Ok next thing could you wipe your usb stick.then initialise it again.i'm just wondering if theres something corrupt on there thats causing it.

Hi all!

Running wooshbuild on my H2H (cable), been fantastic so far. However after today, the epg data doesn't show. Tried manually running epg importer but it doesn't pick up any files?

Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks in advance
I have had the same issue, spent two days trying to sort it out, then going through settings I noticed the virgin epg had become unchecked in autobouqet maker

Back