Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi got 6 mates that have zgemma h2h boxes all lost epg and EPGIMPORTER not working anyone help please thanks mial

See grogs post 1989 that will fix it
Hi grog's method does'nt work for me, same result before and after. I think I need software updates but there are too many (93) and the box crashes when I update. If I reflash Wooshbuild and try again the number has gone up to 105. Vu+ solo 4k box btw.

Anyone in the STV Region? Is there 103 STV HD not working? Not sure if a technical fault or a box problem

Never mind. Working again

Last edited:
Anyone in the STV Region? Is there 103 STV HD not working? Not sure if a technical fault or a box problem

Never mind. Working again
Green button wb configuration scroll down to your region reset and try a scan

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

A lot of posts appearing in this thread that are not relevant solely to Wooshbuild .

As this is a "Woohsbuild Support Thread" can we please try to keep it on topic

Just start a new thread or even do a search, chances are your question has been answered before.

TIA.

Last edited:
A lot of posts appearing in this thread that are not relevant solely to Woosbuild .

As this is a "Woohsbuild Support Thread" can we please try to keep it on topic

Just start a new thread or even do a search, chances are your question has been answered before.

TIA.
Where is the +100 button?

For those running WooshBuild v5 and in need of the latest ABM here it is.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdmwzilil...ns-autobouquetsmaker_20170726_mipsel.ipk?dl=1
Hi Wooshman
Could you possibly direct me to a resource or link to where I can obtain the latest ABM ipk files. every time ABM updates to a new version I get a fatal tunning error.
im running wooshbuild 5 on my h1 and as such its not possible to download the latest ABM from the openatv 5.3 plugin feeds . abm is now on 2.8.
it would be really good if there was a constantly updated abm ipk download section on the forum for those of us with older zgemma boxes running wooshbuild 5.
Alternativly is there any plans to create a woosbuild 6 based on openatv 6 for the h1, S and 2s boxes.
thanks for your hard work and any replies in advance.

Hi Wooshman
Could you possibly direct me to a resource or link to where I can obtain the latest ABM ipk files. every time ABM updates to a new version I get a fatal tunning error.
im running wooshbuild 5 on my h1 and as such its not possible to download the latest ABM from the openatv 5.3 plugin feeds . abm is now on 2.8.
it would be really good if there was a constantly updated abm ipk download section on the forum for those of us with older zgemma boxes running wooshbuild 5.
Alternativly is there any plans to create a woosbuild 6 based on openatv 6 for the h1, S and 2s boxes.
thanks for your hard work and any replies in advance.
Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ay0wai8b...uquetsmaker_2.8+git338+875cc83-r0_h5.ipk?dl=1

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Could some one help me. I own a VU+ Zero and currently trying to install wooshbuild v5 download from the website. I manage to get all the way through the easy setup no problems to the image with 'Ironman, satalittle and Mr PG Tips then after that it just goes to a blank green screen!

Hi grog's method does'nt work for me, same result before and after. I think I need software updates but there are too many (93) and the box crashes when I update. If I reflash Wooshbuild and try again the number has gone up to 105. Vu+ solo 4k box btw.

Does the box tell you there are two many to update or does it just freak out and crash? If you're brave enough you could do the software update manually via putty, using opkg, I will need to find the actual command if you want to give it a go

Hi Im having the same problems as described above by peaceandlove and have the enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_2.8+git336+3933325-r0_h5.ipk from Wooshman but can someone explain to me what the path is in filezilla to replace the old one with?

Thanks

Does the box tell you there are two many to update or does it just freak out and crash? If you're brave enough you could do the software update manually via putty, using opkg, I will need to find the actual command if you want to give it a go
The box warns me that there are too many updates and that a reflash is the better option, if I go ahead and update, the box does'nt reboot and its back to using basebuild to recover.
Woosh has said above that all box images will be updated so I will wait. Thanks for the help.

Hi Im having the same problems as described above by peaceandlove and have the enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_2.8+git336+3933325-r0_h5.ipk from Wooshman but can someone explain to me what the path is in filezilla to replace the old one with?

Thanks
Transfer your IPK file into the tmp folder
Press blue button to open quick launch menu.
Then Plugins - IPK Installer Select Memory /tmp
Install Extensions
Select the file Install (Green Button)
Restart

Back