Wooshbuild Support Thread

Yes it will. I will get a v7 image done soon too but not sure how the 2S will handle it. Each openATV gets a bit bigger but we will see.

i`ve reformatted my usb for recordings, put it back in and initialised, swapfile etc
but when i press on file list button to go to recordings i have "hdd" and "autofs" showing in there.....
if i press on the "hdd" it shows "lost+found" and "rpg.dat"
what have i done....it was`nt like this before.

What's meant by this? - in what context is this meant?
Who u talking to baby? - can't fathom this out :confused:
Try the search button. It works every time for me. I'm glad I'm an old grumpy *unt just in from the pub and we have Saorview in Ireland for free. I think we have 10 stations (some are +1 And some start at 19:00). So again I'll say "Wake up and smell the coffee". Sometimes it's worth it to try the search button before you show your ignorance and ask something that has been asked hundreds of times. Only saying but .....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Try the search button. It works every time for me. I'm glad I'm an old grumpy *unt just in from the pub and we have Saorview in Ireland for free. I think we have 10 stations (some are +1 And some start at 19:00). So again I'll say "Wake up and smell the coffee". Sometimes it's worth it to try the search button before you show your ignorance and ask something that has been asked hundreds of times. Only saying but .....

yeah thanks for the heads up, i know how the forum works, but your post made no sense to anyone, asking people to search back through 6 months of crap isn't solving anything or helping anyone. and it had nothing whatsoever to do with Saorview or anything else, pointing people to post #2577 isn't doing you any favours mate so you might as well think of a new one, everyone knows not to update, so randomly dropping in threads saying 'smell the coffee' or 'wake up people' does no good at all.

HTH

yeah thanks for the heads up, i know how the forum works, but your post made no sense to anyone, asking people to search back through 6 months of crap isn't solving anything or helping anyone. and it had nothing whatsoever to do with Saorview or anything else, pointing people to post #2577 isn't doing you any favours mate so you might as well think of a new one, everyone knows not to update, so randomly dropping in threads saying 'smell the coffee' or 'wake up people' does no good at all.

HTH
I'm with you buddy. If you don't want to read then every time a brain cells collides in your head you're more than free to use the key board [emoji25]

I'm with you buddy. If you don't want to read then every time a brain cells collides in your head you're more than free to use the key board [emoji25]

Vegetable matter detected.

Are you saying you can go into any thread and type 'wake up and smell the coffee' and get away with it?

once you've explained what you meant by your first post then you can stop digging yourself into a hole, go!

Woosh does a fantastic job here and ONLY asks for people to keep on topic and search for things that are "related to his build". I always find the
"Search button" very handy. I have to say that sometimes I failed and did ask questions that were already answered. We are all human (I hope)

I agree, there's plenty of info to be found by searching and it would save Woosh, Grog etc lots of time if people did more searching than asking, but most don't seem interested in attempting this concept. :(y):

I agree, there's plenty of info to be found by searching and it would save Woosh, Grog etc lots of time if people did more searching than asking, but most don't seem interested in attempting this concept. [emoji106]
Agreed too. Old pissed and no work tomorrow (day off because I work weekends). But if people don't bother trying to research their problems why should Woosh have to say the same thing over and over and over again? [emoji852]

i`ve reformatted my usb for recordings, put it back in and initialised, swapfile etc
but when i press on file list button to go to recordings i have "hdd" and "autofs" showing in there.....
if i press on the "hdd" it shows "lost+found" and "rpg.dat"
what have i done....it was`nt like this before.
When you see that I presume you are in the filelist / planner whatever you want to call it.

Press the yellow button and find your way to the folder called movie. This is where your recordings get stored.

Whooshman can i ask quickly the flash process for i55? Thanks for the hard work mate its very much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When you see that I presume you are in the filelist / planner whatever you want to call it.

Press the yellow button and find your way to the folder called movie. This is where your recordings get stored.

yes i meant where i normally go to look at my recordings, i was`nt looking for a recording as i have nothing recorded yet, i just noticed it looked different from before format,
i`m pretty sure i must have done something wrong when initialising usb etc after reformat.....i pressed yellow button while in there and selected media/hdd/movie and it says it does`nt exist.....i`ve noticed theres no channel info in epg as well.

Last edited:
I don't know if you can.

You can make the EPG button show the bouquets before showing the normal EPG
or
you can press the TV button to show the bouquets but then a screen different to the EPG with only now, next and later showing.

Both are standard options.
Again though, this is openATV stuff and not solely WooshBuild so you need to start a new thread if you can't do what you want to.
Ok thanks for the clear understanding

Skanzoe

Back