Wooshbuild Support Thread

just flashed with the new build and found that it wont access the network just says network not available running the new 7.001 on h2s any help greatly appreciated

So how do you do a restore when stuck in boot??
I backed my box up to hdd before upgrading to V7 but have no idea how to restore the old image.

If you cannot FTP into your box to get your back-up, then RE-FLASH is your only answer m8

20171130_154208.jpg 20171130_154222.jpg

sorry i`m thick as they come...can someone tell me what i`ve done here in above pics or more to the point how to sort it please,
i had everything up and running smoothly but reformatted usb cos of glitchy recording,
initialised usb and swapfile etc but i`ve got this above which i`m not sure if right or not...
and no channel info in epg....how do i sort that please.

Last edited:
Zgemma H2S, H2H, H52S, H52TC, Vu+ Duo2 & Vu+ Solo2 have all be re-uploaded with the updates done and resolves the issue so updates can be done again.
Other boxes are being done at the moment.

It does mean you need to re-flash though, but as always takes 10 mins max when you do it through WB Config. Backup your settings etc as usual before you start.

Classed as WB 7.001:
it brings a slightly updated Freesat skin
WB Config 2.06 also has the ability to remove the live toppicks images from the EPG Screen for those who need a full width EPG.
WB Config has also been updated so you can see the version of WB you are running.

Please DO NOT reflash you box unless it is named above.
You only need to reflash your box if you are bothered that you can't run software updates. Personally I like to be able to run them and WB takes advantage of the updates with it's skins and plugins.
im being asked as openatv sorted it out then wooshman and if there on openatv6.1 can they reflash as well thanks

Zgemma H2S, H2H, H52S, H52TC, Vu+ Duo2 & Vu+ Solo2 have all be re-uploaded with the updates done and resolves the issue so updates can be done again.
Other boxes are being done at the moment.

It does mean you need to re-flash though, but as always takes 10 mins max when you do it through WB Config. Backup your settings etc as usual before you start.

Classed as WB 7.001:
it brings a slightly updated Freesat skin
WB Config 2.06 also has the ability to remove the live toppicks images from the EPG Screen for those who need a full width EPG.
WB Config has also been updated so you can see the version of WB you are running.

Please DO NOT reflash you box unless it is named above.
You only need to reflash your box if you are bothered that you can't run software updates. Personally I like to be able to run them and WB takes advantage of the updates with it's skins and plugins.
@ wooshman - is h3.2tc one of the "Other boxes are being done at the moment." ?

Hi hope this is the right place to post this. I can' get openvpn to work keeps saying down for maintenance. Been like this for days. Please help

hi does anyone know how to make the progress bar in the TV list view yellow, as it currently is a blue bar showing how much of the program has elapsed. I am looking for it to be yellow, can anyone help please. using Wooshbuild v7 sly skin h2h

hi does anyone know how to make the progress bar in the TV list view yellow, as it currently is a blue bar showing how much of the program has elapsed. I am looking for it to be yellow, can anyone help please. using Wooshbuild v7 sly skin h2h

Look in the wb-config settings

Hi, complete newbie question but do I need to have satellite cables connected to install the build? The reason I ask is that I want to install Wooshbuild v7 on an H2S but only for IPTV. I don't intend to use it for freesat.

From within WB config. "change skin,boot theme & EPG options".

Hi, complete newbie question but do I need to have satellite cables connected to install the build? The reason I ask is that I want to install Wooshbuild v7 on an H2S but only for IPTV. I don't intend to use it for freesat.

No, is the short but correct answer.

HI all hope this is the right place,i have a zgemma star s2 running wooshbuild v5 with iptv sub and until recently the parental lock worked great, but know it just turns its self off randomly, if i go into add bouquet to parental lock it does no problem, i then have to put code and is ok but if i restart box its turns itself off,and if i don't turn box off after a while it turns off anyway,reflashed box to start again and its still doing it,its doing my head in the only thing i have done is update to extreme editor 2.10

Back