Wooshbuild Support Thread

Well it is a big fat bollox from me then.

I will get making images and uploaded as soon as done.

WooshBuild 7.002 here we come.

i have a couple of issues with h2s. using digibit vpn it doesnt show an ip address it looks like a mac address or an ipv6 address. also having trouble importing ccam which never normally happens. cheers

I'm having trouble installing Digibit plugin. I keep getting OPKG locked error message. Is there another way to get this installed.

I think it is time I went on holiday, that or get banned.

People, I try to post nicely to as many posts as I can but from time to time I have bad days.

Today is not a good day. The VPN plugin killed some thirdparty website where the plugin was hitting it so hard so had to fix that.
I have done 6 WB 7.001 images to find out tonight that something is wrong and I am needing to fix it.

Things like is it safe to run software updates, the vpn plugin crashes my box and my network settings are not right any more have all be posted about in the last two hours. I am fed up with re-typing what I have already said just because people are not reading previous post even by going back a couple of hours.

I am currently in the process of sorting the H2S and will see if that resolves issues which are probably all related. Typing answers or pasting links to things I have already answered is not good use of my time to fix issues.

Please have a heart and go back a couple of hours and take the time to read.

If you reflashed I presume you did a settings backup? Have you restored that yet?
Yeah and still no joy says at mo 01.26 Thursday 1 January. Also when I go to download plugins to get vpn this comes up opkg_lock:could not lock/run/opkg.lock:resource temporarily unavailable. If that sheds any more light on it

hello everyone. on wooshbuild 7 on my zgemma h7c, I have installed the large picons for slyQ skin plugin from the wooshbuild plugin section.. they work great on satellite channels. how to I get the large picons to show on my iptv channels please? I just have the slyQ logo on every channel.

How did you do it @rmtucker please so those who want to fix it before I get new images done can do. (And it will save me typing it out.)

Thanks in advance
Woosh it was just the nameservers were set incorrectly in the network setup after flashing v7.0001.(set to 192.168.1.1)
This prevents WBconfig from running anything in the menu.(Just hangs),
Mine has to be set to 192.168.178.1
Without this change i could not even restore my old settings:(

Back