Wooshbuild Support Thread

I've just flashed my dad's box with WBv7 build over teamviewer because he's decided he wants a VPN for his IPTV. I can't find the Digibit VPN plugin mate. Should it be in the plug ins menu? Cheers, Ash
In the WooshBuild section in plugins

anyone?......woosh?....please
Blue button -> Mounts -> Device Manager - Your device should read: Mount: /media/hdd

If it doesn't, highlight it and:
Green button -> Then use the left button until it reads media/hdd
Then press the green button so save the changes. Your box will restart

Just updated WB v7.001 now keeps crashing when trying to open digibit VNP
re-flash again but the same.
Please run the network wizard and see if that helps. As said before, a change has been added to the image and although shouldn't cause any problems I am wondering if it is.

yes it reads Mount: /media/hdd
do the photo`s i put up look right?.....i`m sure it was`nt like that before
and how to i get channel info in epg?

thank you.

Sorry might have missed a post or 2 but is it safe to update wooshbuild yet ???
Are you taking the piss? If so, take it elsewhere, if not I suggest you at very least read posts from today instead of just asking a question without being bothered to read anything. The forum would be a shit place with no answers if everyone just posted a question without reading any previous questions or answers.

I think that covers your question.

Not taking the piss wooshman sorry if I upset you but am not stuck on the form all day like some and am just home from work but thanks for your help

Oops

It appears that the website I use to get the IP address for the VPN plugin has been used one to many times. I think I need to find a different way to get the IP address.

upload_2017-11-30_20-32-53.png

I will write my own IP return script and host it on the WB site. That way I know it won't go over quota. I will get a revised plugin updated and available asap.

I must say I never saw that coming. What have you all been doing? Poor website owner, only wanted to find out our IP addresses lmao

Last edited:
In the WooshBuild section in plugins
Am I missing something pal?
6fcc5630c81cf35c1476514d0eee3dd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

O my days :grin:

Press green green again then down until you see woosbuild press ok and its in there.
But if you read the above posts you will see its down at the minute, and you will get a blue screen crash.
So its just a waiting game until its sorted

Yes, the WooshBuild plugins section looking at that.

I have just uploaded version 1.02 for the Easy VPN Adder. DO NOT DO software updates if you have not reflashed to WB7.001 - instead uninstall the original VPN adder and then re-install it from the wooshbuild plugin feeds (same process as before)

EasyVPN adder has changed slightly.
Digibit and PIA (Private internet access) are both available. And more to come.
It now detects a successful connection to the VPN server by showing the green logo, if it stays red then you are not connected to the VPN server.

IPv6 still shows the horrible IP address - This is purely cosmetic though. The VPN will still work though as long as the green logo is showing.

Massive thanks to @xero50 for his time in trying to resolve the above issue.
Many thanks to @cmerriman for testing possible fixes for the above issue.
Huge thanks to @makido for sorting the bits and pieces in the first place making my job easy.

Will do lads. Sorry, [emoji23] I'm actually quite competent with tech but I'm trying to sort this for my dad 100 miles away and my box isn't on whooshbuild.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Just reflashed My H2s through wb7 config and backed up my settings ect. After the reflash to wb70001 things dont seem to be running right. when iclick onto download plugins or remove plugins it just keeps hanging same thing happens in wb7 config on the change skin boot theme and epg settings. oh just done a network test and the ip address nameserver both showing uncomfirmed. Is it something i have done wrong at this end.?

Hi Just reflashed My H2s through wb7 config and backed up my settings ect. After the reflash to wb70001 things dont seem to be running right. when iclick onto download plugins or remove plugins it just keeps hanging same thing happens in wb7 config on the change skin boot theme and epg settings. oh just done a network test and the ip address nameserver both showing uncomfirmed. Is it something i have done wrong at this end.?
Can you please run the network wizard.
And reset network,

I have a feeling I will be making new images

Back