Wooshbuild Support Thread

Thank you that make much more sense why I was so much of a struggle ,,ive attempted the conversion of my line to oscam but no success so far ,,is there a easy step by step guide to confirm in doing the process correct? and im dumping the new file in the correct folders? thanks
Softcams and Lines 2017-10-24
Willo3092, Oct 24, 2017, SATELLITE & CABLE
A simple pdf guide to softcams and lines with all files I think there is also a cccam to softcam converter in downloads

Hi guys ,,Is this the case with VU+ Solo 4K is a ARM processor box setup will only currently allow a OSCAM setup panel cam ?,I’m running Wooshbuild V5 image with OpenATV 6.1 and believe this is pre configured for this all ready ,,Ive obtained the CCcam-Converter_1.2 Tool to convert my Cccam.cfg file ,,if I’m correct you need 3 files in total to allow this to work? oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.user. ,,,unfortunately I do not have a oscam.conf file?

The Solo4k is an Arm CPU and there isn't a openATV version of CCcam or Mgcam. You will need to convert the line you have into oscam. Search the forum as it has been discussed many times.

Could the channel mix up issue have something to do with the reason that today I've lost BBC One North East and ITV Tyne Tees and if so any idea how I get them back?

Hi guys ,,Is this the case with VU+ Solo 4K is a ARM processor box setup will only currently allow a OSCAM setup panel cam ?,I’m running Wooshbuild V5 image with OpenATV 6.1 and believe this is pre configured for this all ready ,,Ive obtained the CCcam-Converter_1.2 Tool to convert my Cccam.cfg file ,,if I’m correct you need 3 files in total to allow this to work? oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.user. ,,,unfortunately I do not have a oscam.conf file?
If you converted your line to an oscam.server file then just put it on a usb stick and run the cam importer. All the files needed are already there.

If you converted your line to an oscam.server file then just put it on a usb stick and run the cam importer. All the files needed are already there.

As far as im aware the cam importer does not pull the file as its a oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.user. it displays the wooshbuild cam selected when i run the plugin ,,i can dump them in the usr/ . but still displays No ECM info?

As far as im aware the cam importer does not pull the file as its a oscam.conf oscam.server oscam.user. it displays the wooshbuild cam selected when i run the plugin ,,i can dump them in the usr/ . but still displays No ECM info?
You only need to add your details the oscam.server file, the rest are already installed with the image

Could the channel mix up issue have something to do with the reason that today I've lost BBC One North East and ITV Tyne Tees and if so any idea how I get them back?
I have posted 3 times how to get them back. Turn off the channel swaps for the time being.
------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

I have posted 3 times how to get them back. Turn off the channel swaps for the time being.
IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No

Done that numerous times mate, still not working.
Channels are in correct order just regional BBC and ITV channels not working, all other are ok.
Tyne Tees/North East Region

IMPORTANT INFO

Still no joy here either, if I disable swap files and run a scan, still no HD in order. I select Scottish west but it gives Scottish east. And 12345 are SD.

If I enable “WB handles swap files” I get what I posted earlier with ALBA being BBC1

Same here Scottish East. Tried all suggestions, turning channel swap off gets the channels 1,2,3,4,5 showing but not in HD.

closest I've got is using "Dundee" as the region with channel swap on in ABM, only issue was BBC Alba was 101 rather then BBC Scotland, 102 -105 were :

102 BBC Two HD
103 STV Scotland West
104 Channel 4 HD
105 Channel 5 HD

Right, turning off the channel swap should set 1,2,3,4,5 to SD channels. For the time being if you want HD channels please looks for them in the EPG. I am having to edit 4 different files for 4 different countries and by the looks of I will need an extra one for the two regions in Scotland.

Yes it is a pain in the arse but posting that HD channels are not where you want them doesn't help.

Please can one person from Scotland West tell me what channels should be 1,2,3,4,5 and one person from Scotland East tell me what you should have for 1,2,3,4,5

The channel swaps as far as I can tell only applies to boxes with satellite alone which use AutoBouquets E2. Sat / Cable boxes use ABM which isn't in the plugins list. I haven't looked at ABM yet.

closest I've got is using "Dundee" as the region with channel swap on in ABM, only issue was BBC Alba was 101 rather then BBC Scotland, 102 -105 were :

102 BBC Two HD
103 STV Scotland West
104 Channel 4 HD
105 Channel 5 HD

Ok this worked BUT....... I had to green button>autobouquets>menu>channel swap YES>OK 3 TIMES.
Also in WB config “handles channel swap” YES.

Thanks for that,

Right, turning off the channel swap should set 1,2,3,4,5 to SD channels. For the time being if you want HD channels please looks for them in the EPG. I am having to edit 4 different files for 4 different countries and by the looks of I will need an extra one for the two regions in Scotland.

Yes it is a pain in the arse but posting that HD channels are not where you want them doesn't help.

Please can one person from Scotland West tell me what channels should be 1,2,3,4,5 and one person from Scotland East tell me what you should have for 1,2,3,4,5

WM again your work and help is truly appreciated, in no way am I moaning etc I’m like a dog with a bone when it comes to fixing things like this sorry.

Ok scottish West should have

BBC1 Scotland HD
BBC2 Scotland HD
STV HD (it doesn’t usually say west just STV)
CHANNEL 4 HD
CHANNEL 5 HD

Back