Wooshbuild Support Thread

The one in the image will be a bit of an age but user said there were no updates available for it. I would imagine we would have heard a lot more users not having the channels of it was a common thing though.

Last edited:
funny thing on openvix and sat my bbc2 is in movies lol,maybe everybody check all bouquets?

loss of channels could be movement or another tp not known,or tp could be offline for repair?

i dont even know if i`m in the right place but since sky did their channel joggery pokery my epg is all over the place. Im in the SW of england, and am stuck with how to fix this problem, any help would be greatly appreciated

i dont even know if i`m in the right place but since sky did their channel joggery pokery my epg is all over the place. Im in the SW of england, and am stuck with how to fix this problem, any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted just two pages back

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

Ah awesome thanks for that - ive not updated the build in a while - can i still update through the menus to get your latest build? I wont loose any of my recordings will i - cheers woosh!!!!!

Ah awesome thanks for that - ive not updated the build in a while - can i still update through the menus to get your latest build? I wont loose any of my recordings will i - cheers woosh!!!!!
Depending on what version of wooshbuild you have on, then yes you can update through wb config. Anything less than v6 I would probably start from scratch from basebuild cos it would just be easier.
If you flash from basebuild just select NO when it asks if its ok to initalize your hdd. This will keep all of your recordings

Scotland channel swap update

Thanks to Makido's ground work I have altered channel swaps for Dundee.

If you are Scotland East or West please please choose Dundee as your region.
In WB Config, allow channel swaps to be handled by WooshBuild.

If you need help doing this please ask and I will sort screen shots.

The old bouquet names cannot be altered by me. The bouquets are hard coded into ABE2 so we will have to wait for an update to AB E2 to be released.

An alternative option is to uninstall ABE2 and install AutoBouquetMaker instead. This will give you the correct bouquets and hopefully channel swaps too.

do i keep channel swap "off" within AB E2 and the region within AB E2 to "Dundee" as well ?

With dundee you can turn them on.

We were playing this morning and found that in WB Config you may need to change the country from Scotland to something and then back again. This way you will get the changed file for Scotland.

At the moment we are banging our heads against the wall for a solution. The downside is until AB E2 fix the plugin their end our hands are tied somewhat.

Why stress as long as cable tuner is scanned you have channels,better than nothing and keep an eye on the threads for a fix.

With dundee you can turn them on.

We were playing this morning and found that in WB Config you may need to change the country from Scotland to something and then back again. This way you will get the changed file for Scotland.

At the moment we are banging our heads against the wall for a solution. The downside is until AB E2 fix the plugin their end our hands are tied somewhat.

cheers, in AB E2 region set to Dundee, channel swap "on" in WB config set country to Ireland then Scotland, region set to "Dundee" , ran scan , only problem was "BBC Alba" is 101 rather than "BBC Scot HD" which is showing up as 141

Hi Guys

I have a zgemma H5.2s and works perfectly with wooshbuild v7
I have ftp'ed on to the box and copied over the cfg file but softcam manager says there is no plugins installed and I press green to download plugins but nothing is there
Please can I have some help

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
you mean hide and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Guys

I have a zgemma H5.2s and works perfectly with wooshbuild v7
I have ftp'ed on to the box and copied over the cfg file but softcam manager says there is no plugins installed and I press green to download plugins but nothing is there
Please can I have some help

Regards

Mark
I had the same issue. Put your cfg on to a formatted USB stick and plug it into your h2s box and use "USB Cam importer" from the WB configs found in the plugins section and it should work.

Hi - I have managed to get order of 1- 5 Hd ok -apart from Channel 4 - am happy to wait for that!

However - I seem to have lost channels between 105 to 116 -eg UK Gold? The +1 versions show down the list...........

An ideas?

Cheers

Back