Wooshbuild Support Thread

Posted just two pages back

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.

What about us on vm that now have had no bbc2hd and ch5hd for 3 days now?

I had the same issue. Put your cfg on to a formatted USB stick and plug it into your h2s box and use "USB Cam importer" from the WB configs found in the plugins section and it should work.
Hi

I have formatted a usb stick and copied over the cccam file to it
open usb cam importer but it is only finding the external hdd, i have unplugged the drive and rebooted the box but the usb stick is not being seen.
Ive tried 3 other usb sticks and still nothing
Any advice?

Hi

open usb cam importer but it is only finding the external hdd, i have unplugged the drive and rebooted the box but the usb stick is not being seen.
Any advice?
FTP your line to your hdd and then run the cam importer. Works from usb or hdd

Hi

Any advice?
Try another USB stick if you have one. Some sticks don't get recognised on this box.

Does anyone know how to manually add a channel? I am specifically requesting for channel E4 which has gone since the channels got messed around by Sly.

hello members.. is anyone knows how to fix the International channels group? all are mixed up in international category :(
please someone help

Having a problem recording IPTV programs. When I select the program and press record I get an error saying you have not selected a channel to record from, press ok and see a list of folders which look like the IPTV channels. Have no problems recording Freeview channels which aren't IPTV. Using wooshbuild v7 on a vu+ box. Any ideas?

Having a problem recording IPTV programs. When I select the program and press record I get an error saying you have not selected a channel to record from, press ok and see a list of folders which look like the IPTV channels. Have no problems recording Freeview channels which aren't IPTV. Using wooshbuild v7 on a vu+ box. Any ideas?
it depends if your iptv supplier allows recordings ask him

IMPORTANT INFO

With Sky moving channels around you may find that BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 etc are all in the wrong places.

To fix this do the following from full screen TV:

Green button -> Select Autobouquet E2 -> Press the menu button -> Find "Channel Swap" and change it to No
Press OK 3 times to start a new scan running.

Once the scan is finished your channel numbers should be in the right places.
This still puts the SD channels in the primary slots, ie. BBC1 (SD) on 101 with the Northern Ireland region.

Is there a way to avoid that?

EDIT: I note Wooshman later says he's working on this. Thanks.

Last edited:
hello members.. is anyone knows how to fix the International channels group? all are mixed up in international category :(
please someone help

I have the same problem aswel
Just use channels equalizer n manually add it to a new category from the 28.2e satellite channels.

Hi, it appears some other people may be asking about this issue but just to consolidate can anyone please help or advise on the below:

1. My channel 103 has now become utv hd while itv hd has moved to 176? Is there anyway to switch this back?
  2. My EPG for my IPTV has totally gone blank? My source is still working as I've checked my android app for the same supplier and all fine on there. Deleted EPG data file and redownloaded via EPG importer.
Thanks in advance

This still puts the SD channels in the primary slots, ie. BBC1 (SD) on 101 with the Northern Ireland region.

Is there a way to avoid that?

EDIT: I note Wooshman later says he's working on this. Thanks.

I too am in Norn Iron and have the same experience. Read somewhere in this thread that you need to go into WB Config and change the setting to allow WB to manage swop files but so far I haven't found any way of doing this

I too am in Norn Iron and have the same experience. Read somewhere in this thread that you need to go into WB Config and change the setting to allow WB to manage swop files but so far I haven't found any way of doing this
Can you tell me what channels you SHOULD have for 1,2,3,4 and 5 please and I will take a look.

Back