3 UTV HD
4 Channel 4 HD
5 Channel 5 HD

CHEERS Whooshman
Thanks

How does this look?
upload_2018-5-10_22-21-14.png

1. Green button and open the plugin AutoBouquets E2
2. Press the menu button and make sure "Channel Swap" is set to yes. - Press the OK button once when it is set to yes and then press Exit once.
3. Open the plugin WB Config and select, Country, region, scanning and bouquets and make you settings look like this:
upload_2018-5-10_22-26-48.png

VERY IMPORTANT:
Ignore any messages which popup while you are doing the settings.
On the Country for channel swap part, change this to anything and then go back to Northern Ireland. This loads the new file.
Press Green once to save, press OK to go back into the screen and press the Yellow button to scan.

I LOOKED FOR XTREAM EDITOR , BUT I COULDNT SEE IT.
In the add plugins screen, can you see the WooshBuild section? If not go to your ISP account online and turn of your safe surfing options.

Some ISPs are still blocking the Wooshbuild servers using their shields.

Hi I have just installed whooshbuild on my zgemma star s however its not showing the sky sports or movies, I haven't bought a line yet as don't want to until I get these on ( obv it wont let me view it but would still bi on ) please can someone help

Hi I have just installed whooshbuild on my zgemma star s however its not showing the sky sports or movies, I haven't bought a line yet as don't want to until I get these on ( obv it wont let me view it but would still bi on ) please can someone help
Go into wb config then country region and scanning and change only show freesat to NO
then at the bottom you will see another option this will let you have just the working channels or you can keep the lot

You'll not get premium channels without a line, and the even worse news is that you won't get sky sports or sky movies even with a line as Sky switched them off well over a year ago.
They're still available on cable, but your box isn't a cable box

You'll not get premium channels without a line, and the even worse news is that you won't get sky sports or sky movies even with a line as Sky switched them off well over a year ago.
They're still available on cable, but your box isn't a cable box
Sorry what do you mean by Cable Box ???

Hi everyone, sorry if this question has already been posted.

After the reshuffling of channels due to sly, I followed WB's guide on selecting channel swap on the auto bouquets to "no" and did a rescan. I noticed that the free HD channels like BBC one HD, ITV London HD, Ch4 HD and Ch5 HD are not replacing the SD alternatives for 101, 102 etc. On WB config, I selected "allow Ab E2 channel swaps" to "yes".

Confused to why is happening, anyone have an idea?

Hi everyone, sorry if this question has already been posted.

After the reshuffling of channels due to sly, I followed WB's guide on selecting channel swap on the auto bouquets to "no" and did a rescan. I noticed that the free HD channels like BBC one HD, ITV London HD, Ch4 HD and Ch5 HD are not replacing the SD alternatives for 101, 102 etc. On WB config, I selected "allow Ab E2 channel swaps" to "yes".

Confused to why is happening, anyone have an idea?
HD channels won't replace SD channels with channel swap turned off. Until I made changes the channels were all over the place. If you are in England then the chances of you being able to turn swaps back on and get HD channels is quite high.

Follow the destructions I posted last night for Northern Ireland and you should get 1 - 5 in HD (maybe not channel 4)

HD channels won't replace SD channels with channel swap turned off. Until I made changes the channels were all over the place. If you are in England then the chances of you being able to turn swaps back on and get HD channels is quite high.

Follow the destructions I posted last night for Northern Ireland and you should get 1 - 5 in HD (maybe not channel 4)
Thank Wooshman for a speedy response. I followed the instructions you posted last night to the T (including selecting NI even though I'm based in London) but unfortunately the channels have all messed up again. So I have gone back to setting the channel swap in the AutoBouquets E2 to "no" and will just wait until hopefully a fix is available.

Thanks for your input and hard work!

If you changed to NI you would get messed up channels as they are not for England. I am South East and my 1 - 5 are fine as HD. London should be fine too.

Where it says England, press left once so it changes and then press right once so it goes back to England. Then do a scan.

Back