Wooshbuild Support Thread

Press and hold the red button release which will bring up your timers - go to the east Enders Entry and press the ok button this will then show you the menu where you can change from once to daily or weekday etc remember to press the save button once done :)
I can't find the option after pressing ok which changes to weekly as you said.

Hi I've just put Wooshbuild 7 on my vu solo 2 , can't believe how easy ir was to add my nord vpn,, thank you very very much. I now need to add my iptv channels to the epg but i'm struggling. what is the best way to do this ? I currently access my channels via smart iptv

Hi I've just put Wooshbuild 7 on my vu solo 2 , can't believe how easy ir was to add my nord vpn,, thank you very very much. I now need to add my iptv channels to the epg but i'm struggling. what is the best way to do this ? I currently access my channels via smart iptv
Ask your IPTV provider as it is down to them to help you as their methods can vary.

Thanks

How does this look?

1. Green button and open the plugin AutoBouquets E2
2. Press the menu button and make sure "Channel Swap" is set to yes. - Press the OK button once when it is set to yes and then press Exit once.
3. Open the plugin WB Config and select, Country, region, scanning and bouquets and make you settings look like this:

VERY IMPORTANT:
Ignore any messages which popup while you are doing the settings.
On the Country for channel swap part, change this to anything and then go back to Northern Ireland. This loads the new file.
Press Green once to save, press OK to go back into the screen and press the Yellow button to scan.

Just got round to trying this today. I'm sure I followed your instructions to the letter but have ended up with 5 USA as channel 101instead of BBC NI HD. Otherwise correct. (also have London Live channel 117 which seems to be a dead channel on the first page) Could we have BBC Four HD there if possible? Ignore if too much trouble.

Just got round to trying this today. I'm sure I followed your instructions to the letter but have ended up with 5 USA as channel 101instead of BBC NI HD. Otherwise correct. (also have London Live channel 117 which seems to be a dead channel on the first page) Could we have BBC Four HD there if possible? Ignore if too much trouble.
At the moment, ABE2 is a complete mess as there is no update available to try and even start to fix the mess Sky have made.

My advice if the channels are not even changing to 1,2,3,4,5 is to uninstall AutoBouquets E2 from extensions and then install AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) from systemplugins, then restart your box.

ABM is then found in:
Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker

Select config first followed by providers:
upload_2018-5-13_20-37-33.png
upload_2018-5-13_20-37-51.png

Then go into providers and choose Sky:
upload_2018-5-13_20-39-0.png

upload_2018-5-13_20-39-20.png
It should get you closer than ABE2 can at the moment

can some one tell me the correct av settings /Video settings in wooshbuild version 7.02 sick of pressing v mode on bottom of control to sort picture mine set to 4.3 as pillar box and 16.9 as letterbox on the earlier versions you just had to set them to just scale and everything was fine how come this option has been removed thanks from gray
Hi Gray. Did you ever get this sorted only mine is playing up. The video settings seem to have changed there is no to scale anymore. So now on wide screen I have the black bars at the top and bottom. Cheers neal

Hi,

I have a Zgemma Star H1 and I’m install the WooshBuild for the first time and have came across with a error “ HTTP Error 403: Forbidden”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
So pressing the red button from the EPG would have brought up the same thing I think.

I am remote-less at the weekend so go by memory.
Red button just brings up the info panel here - hence the long press on the red button to bring up the timers list :)

I can't find the option after pressing ok which changes to weekly as you said.
change "repeat type" to repeated then the option underneath will appear allowing you to change from daily to mon-fri etc

At the moment, ABE2 is a complete mess as there is no update available to try and even start to fix the mess Sky have made.

My advice if the channels are not even changing to 1,2,3,4,5 is to uninstall AutoBouquets E2 from extensions and then install AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) from systemplugins, then restart your box.

ABM is then found in:

Excellent guide - carried it out step by step and my bbc1 bbc2 itv cha4 and ch5 are now all HD and the correct regions and even BBC news HD is where it should be - thanks again for the update. I think AB E2 was easier (which is probably why it was included in wooshbuild 7) but until it's fixed at least we now have a working option. Well done that man lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

How does this look?

1. Green button and open the plugin AutoBouquets E2
2. Press the menu button and make sure "Channel Swap" is set to yes. - Press the OK button once when it is set to yes and then press Exit once.
3. Open the plugin WB Config and select, Country, region, scanning and bouquets and make you settings look like this:

VERY IMPORTANT:
Ignore any messages which popup while you are doing the settings.
On the Country for channel swap part, change this to anything and then go back to Northern Ireland. This loads the new file.
Press Green once to save, press OK to go back into the screen and press the Yellow button to scan.

Trying to do this but I have encountered a more basic problem.

ABM is then found in:

ABM is then found in:

Trying this now but seem to have another move basic problem.

When I press the green button and bring up the Plugin Browser I can't either remove a plugin (red button) or download plugins (green button) When I press either option it just goes back to the current TV program.. If I press the epg button I just get a little X in the top RH corner. I have to press exit twice to get back to the beginning. I have tried numerous restarts but no improvement

Trying to do this but I have encountered a more basic problem.
Trying this now but seem to have another move basic problem.

When I press the green button and bring up the Plugin Browser I can't either remove a plugin (red button) or download plugins (green button) When I press either option it just goes back to the current TV program.. If I press the epg button I just get a little X in the top RH corner. I have to press exit twice to get back to the beginning. I have tried numerous restarts but no improvement

Go for the alternative for the time being: http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-273#post-872569

ABE2 have sorted the bouquets but not the regions at present. So there is something happening

Go back through this thread - specifically http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-246#post-859191

You need to change security settings from your ISP and turn them off as they will have blocked the Wooshbuild website.
Have been trying to do that. I'm on +net and their router interface isn't too user friendly. I believe I have enabled incoming/outgoing access and think I have port forwarding setup up to my Zgemma. Still can't add or delete plugins after restarting both router and zgemma??.

If you can't remove plugins then there is something up with your box as it doesn't need the internet to do that and only the WooshBuild server is affected by the ISP block.

Might be worth backing up your settings using WB Config and then re-flash WooshBuild again in WB Config. Restore your settings and then do the above. It isn't a happy box.

Go for the alternative for the time being: http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-273#post-872569

ABE2 have sorted the bouquets but not the regions at present. So there is something happening
Might just wait if its a matter of a few days. Can't do the upgrade anyway if access is being blocked by isp. I'll be blocking them when my contract is up for renewal. Thanks for all your excellent work.

If you can't remove plugins then there is something up with your box as it doesn't need the internet to do that and only the WooshBuild server is affected by the ISP block.

Might be worth backing up your settings using WB Config and then re-flash WooshBuild again in WB Config. Restore your settings and then do the above. It isn't a happy box.

Have reflashed about a week ago. But I'll try it again tomorrow - cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i set up Service scan/autobouquets so that the epg are fully organised into each folder once found my channels with Virgin (Cable)

Is anyone having service issues with bbc1 bbc2 itv and channel 4 I'm on a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v7. 002, I don't use a ariel I use the sat dish for my terrestrial TV it only seems to be effecting those channels any help would be greatly appreciated

IMPORTANT

The WooshBuild website has been marked as unsafe by some ISPs and we don't know how long it will be until they clear this error.

In order to flash your box, please disable any safe internet browsing settings in your ISP account. This may also cause issues trying to install plugins from the wooshbuild plugin section.

Switching off the "safe surfing" settings in your ISP has been proved to solve this issue. The link below covers the names different providers use for their "safe surfing" crap.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-242#post-858779

We are working on sorting this as quickly as we can.

Feel free to use the Google site checker for the safety status of the WooshBuild site.
https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=www.wooshbuild.co.uk
Spot on, this worked perfectly thank you.

I've switched over to ABM and i do indeed have the correct channels back, however i'm missing channel numbers in the EPG and i can't find an option anywhere to add them back.. Does anyone know if it's possible?

Back