Wooshbuild Support Thread

Yes I've already checked that mate. I'm struggling.

OK, check the model number on the front of the box, if you've flashed online or any other way than USB, the box (if renamed incorrectly) will scan for the latest version and flash that, if you have a H.2h that has been renamed H2s, it will download the image for H2s
go here and manually download todays flash files for the box and start again:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=
upload_2019-3-3_17-45-22.png

OK, check the model number on the front of the box, if you've flashed online or any other way than USB, the box (if renamed incorrectly) will scan for the latest version and flash that, if you have a H.2h that has been renamed H2s, it will download the image for H2s
go here and manually download todays flash files for the box and start again:
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=
View attachment 37573
Okay mate I'll give it a go thanks for your help.

I've downloaded version 303 for my 2s and put my usb into rear powered up and flash comes on the front of the box but it just stops like this been a good 15min.

you may need to try a different usb pen, also make sure it's formatted (FAT32) before you put the unzipped flash files on there

you may need to try a different usb pen, also make sure it's formatted (FAT32) before you put the unzipped flash files on there
hi ive done all the above but no luck but I got a zgemma h2s off a mate and used same usb and installed new openatv onto box and installed woosh infinity so my usb must be okay so I feel my 2s box must be shot.

ive tried looking for whooshbuilds download, but when I click on the download it doesn't do anything at all...has it been removed???

Which download as wooshbuild is no longer available by download
don't ask baz lol ive started the box back to square one mate...lol I had it working apart from iptv for whatever reason I was getting loads of errors of plugins so I decided to start all over again...Nightmare!!!!

don't ask baz lol ive started the box back to square one mate...lol I had it working apart from iptv for whatever reason I was getting loads of errors of plugins so I decided to start all over again...Nightmare!!!!
So reflash your box open atv 6.2-6.3 then follow the infinity setup guide in general sattalite discussions wooshbuild infinity for all enigma2boxes mate

So reflash your box open atv 6.2-6.3 then follow the infinity setup guide in general sattalite discussions wooshbuild infinity for all enigma2boxes mate
ok baz im sorted now.....just time to put line in etc...am I able to use ccam or do I need oscam again ??

ok baz im sorted now.....just time to put line in etc...am I able to use ccam or do I need oscam again ??
I can't say as don't know what type of line you have mate I use cccam line but depends on your line provider really maybe @wooshman or @pabloescaban or @makido can help with whether it's oscam or not mate I think CWS is newcamd.list a C line is cccamd.cfg but don't count it with me and line types lol

Back