Wooshbuild Support Thread

It depends on the box.

If it is a mips processor then you can use any. CCcam, mgcam or oscam.
If it is an arm processor (normally a 4k box) you can use CCcam or oscam.
Thanks for reply whoosh, just put your build on and now trying to start my oscam, not working.....I also kleep getting this message, even when I tried grogs build...IMG_1502.jpg

I have seen that magic numbers message in the past, 18+ months ago. I cant for the life of me what caused it but if it is doing if on both grog and infinity it is down to epg importer for sure.

I flashed 4 boxes yesterday though without any issues. Do you get this message before making any changes to the box? The first thing Infinity does is run an EPG import.

even if I take the box back to basics I get this ,,I go to plugins, see epg importer download it then get this message...I did notice the only ipk file I can find is a mips one....running a h7c do I need a arm file?? and any idea where to get one

Hi

I have been trying to install wooshbuild infinity on my h.2s with satellite for my live channels but during the setup it always crashed just after when you select 'do you only want to see freesat channels'.

If i select IPTV option instead of satellite channels, then wooshbuild will install.

I have tried the following openatv versions, flashed fresh for a base:
  • 6.2 (25-03-2019)
  • 6.3 (25-03-2019) these
This makes no difference, wooshbuild/stb crashes and restarts returning to asking if i want to initialze a drive.

Things to note
  • my satelite dish is connected but I dont have a signal becasue of the scaffolding around my house, but I do want to use the satellite channels when it comes down.
Any help would be appreciated.

shoulders
select how you receive live tv channels.jpg do you only want to see freesat channels.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1553620601.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys, will reflashing to the latest version update the e2iplayer? Mine hasn’t updated since last year. I’m on this version, do I just press reflash like usual? I’m on virgin h5 2tc9634AE22-F393-4C67-9197-ED2FB5893019.jpeg

Hi guys, will reflashing to the latest version update the e2iplayer? Mine hasn’t updated since last year. I’m on this version, do I just press reflash like usual? I’m on virgin h5 2tcView attachment 37926

Unfortunately the author of e2Iplayer (samsamsam) has decided from about mid Nov.2018 not to release public updates to his wonderful app.
So to answer your question, reflashing will NOT update e2Iplayer .

I can’t get epg to load for IPTV any instructions for this anywhere?
Thanks
Should be in iptv section have you gone to plugins epg importer then blue for sources tick your provider source plus rytec uk/Ireland live on sat dead on sat sports and movies green to save yellow to run scan

Back