Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi i did a full up date openatv and wooshbuild infinity. Using the sky skin. Looks great and working great but when i press a number ie 1 no number is coming up on the screen just after 5sec or so the channel comes up. Would like to see it. Any help. Thanks.

it will if you intitialise the usb/hdd
menu>setup>system>storage devices
click on the drive and click ok, then click red to initialise it

I initialised the hdd last night tried doing it again just now but get error message "umount cant unmount hdd" Do i need to change convert ext3 filesystem ?

I'm posting this here because I am using wooshbuild Infinity on my h2s.
My recordings all seem to cut off 2-3 minutes before the end of the programmes. The before and after settings I have do not seem to have any effect. Most of my recordings are BBC which is normally quite close to scheduled timing. My settings are 0 minutes before and 5 minutes after. The start of each recording seems to have well over 2 minutes run up to the actual programme.
I see a similar problem discussed for another box and it was suggested the problem relates to having two tuners setup and the before and after setting being ignored. Any ideas anyone?

SOLVED - I have been using VU+ Kodi addon to set recordings and watch but it seems that it does start recordings 3 minutes early and cuts off when the programme length is up. It does not apply the before and after settings of the box. So in future I will have to edit the timer with Openwebif - just add 5 minutes to the timer if I want to make sure of getting endings.

Last edited:
I have switched over to wooshbuild infinity because I wanted to use the VPN plugin it is supposed to have, but I cant find it anywhere, other plugins are there but no VPN option, zgemma H7S, any ideas ?

I have switched over to wooshbuild infinity because I wanted to use the VPN plugin it is supposed to have, but I cant find it anywhere, other plugins are there but no VPN option, zgemma H7S, any ideas ?
Try green button > green again > wooshbuild (right at the bottom) Theres a standalone digibit plugin, or theres the add vpn easily plugin. Which takes various providers

Hi, great build!
I’ve just setup on a H7s so have scanned for fta and cable.
Only problem is it has scanned for sky and not fta bouquets....how do I scan for just fta channels and virgin?

Thanks

Hi, great build!
I’ve just setup on a H7s so have scanned for fta and cable.
Only problem is it has scanned for sky and not fta bouquets....how do I scan for just fta channels and virgin?

Thanks
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers
Change FTA to yes. Green to save then start scan

That worked thanks makido, anyway to override that if I order the bouquets a certain way using echanelizer it doesn’t reset them next scan? Thanks

Back