Wooshbuild Support Thread

Just flashed new 6.4 open ATV on H7s and when come to download wbuildx getting Cant create messages all down screen as attachment anyone having same issue

Attachments

• 15891186558639043266454356245025.jpg
    15891186558639043266454356245025.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 27
Looks like your box hasnt recognised it then
It can take a while installing them all, either wait or start again.
Make sure the USB can be seen though

Looks like your box hasnt recognised it then
It can take a while installing them all, either wait or start again.
Make sure the USB can be seen though
It seen the USB as flashed from it ,flashed 6.3 and same happened can't be a problem with 6.4 which I thought it might be

Did you initialise the USB which can no longer be done through the Infinity setup as it causes a blue screen crash

For those that haven't had a USB initalised by a box

Run the infinity command as normal
At the start of the infinity setup page press the red button (exit) then the exit button again twice

Now initialise your USB device
Blue button > harddisk > initalisation > select your USB device > red to initalise
Answer yes to `Do you really want to initialise`

Then reboot your box, You should now be returned to the Infinity setup page where you can select NO on initalising and carry on as normal

For those that need a swap file
Red button > plugins > swap manager > green button (create) > select your usb > select 256
Then red to activate and yellow to autostart

Did you initialise the USB which can no longer be done through the Infinity setup as it causes a blue screen crash

At the start of the infinity setup page press the red button (exit) then the exit button again twice

Blue button > harddisk > initalisation > select your USB device > red to initalise

Then reboot your box, You should now be returned to the Infinity setup page where you can select NO on initalising and carry on as normal

Red button > plugins > swap manager > green button (create) > select your usb > select 256
Yes mate do all that as had that problem before so always initialize before flash wbuildx
Its halfway through flash when that comes up

Just flashed new 6.4 open ATV on H7s and when come to download wbuildx getting Cant create messages all down screen as attachment anyone having same issue
I had that issue once, IIRC I re-flashed with OpenATV 6.4 and installed WB again...

Last edited:
My h2s crashed again, well froze and on reboot froze again. Reflashed with 6.3 and infinity, getting a message “no NIMs found for Sky uk” and don’t have the normal entertainment tab as before only iptv entertainment anyone point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.
Has the h2s past it’s use by date ? Having a good bit of headache with it now should I upgrade?

Check your tuners
Menu > setup > reception > tuner configuration
Make sure A and B tuners are set to 28.2E Astra
Then go down to signal finder and make sure you have a signal

I think i did it how you said and it is now working .Many Thanks.

Back