Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys
Getting a loading data error every morning until I turn box off then reload them all is OK..
Any ideas please before I reflash as didn't want to go through all the adding info part as pain.
I am using old version of woosh if it ain't broke thing.
It's a H2s box
Thank you
Thats probably the problem mate as using an old version of wooshbuild and probably old version of open atv mate always better to reflash maybe be a pain but your box will be upto date with all updates ect

Morning all,
I had to reflash my Zgemma H2S today (reflash of 6.3 from jumpdrive) due to not being able to read the harddisk. When it flashed I tried initialising the HD and it just kept crashin. I then tried without initialising the HD and it worked OK. However, I only have BBC1 - nothing else works. Also the EPG is just a list not the normal channel listing.

Can anybody shed any light on this for me please?

Morning all,
I had to reflash my Zgemma H2S today (reflash of 6.3 from jumpdrive) due to not being able to read the harddisk. When it flashed I tried initialising the HD and it just kept crashin. I then tried without initialising the HD and it worked OK. However, I only have BBC1 - nothing else works. Also the EPG is just a list not the normal channel listing.

Can anybody shed any light on this for me please?
Restart the softcam
If you have no softcams, you need to install softcam feed 4.3 from resources section

My dad's zgemma on whooshbuild infinity isnt working with the freeview channels? Iptv channels are fine and the Freeview picture is perfect but theres this high pitched choppy sound on the channels?

Any idea why?

My dad's zgemma on whooshbuild infinity isnt working with the freeview channels? Iptv channels are fine and the Freeview picture is perfect but theres this high pitched choppy sound on the channels?

Any idea why?
Make sure that your dad's Zgemma box is set up for the nearest Freeview Transmitter. Enter his postcode and house name or number in Freeview Checker at Help (bottom of screen) to find the channels available and to check the status of Freeview where he lives. In the Zgemma box his nearest Transmitter must be selected in two places: (1) Tuner B Configuration and (2) AutoBouquetsMaker Providers.

Make sure that your dad's Zgemma box is set up for the nearest Freeview Transmitter. Enter his postcode and house name or number in Freeview Checker at Help (bottom of screen) to find the channels available and to check the status of Freeview where he lives. In the Zgemma box his nearest Transmitter must be selected in two places: (1) Tuner B Configuration and (2) AutoBouquetsMaker Providers.

Thanks for your reply freeview in his area updated yesterday so I assume it's somehow connected, I have done what you said and found his closest transmitter don't know if I can select it on those menu options on the zgemma?

Thanks for your reply freeview in his area updated yesterday so I assume it's somehow connected, I have done what you said and found his closest transmitter don't know if I can select it on those menu options on the zgemma?
HOW TO ENTER NEAREST FREEVIEW TV TRANSMITTER:
(1) Tuner B Configuration
Press MENU on Remote
Setup
Reception
Tuner configuration
Tuner B
Tuner type: DVB-T2
Configuratilon mode: enabled
Region: Select NEAREST TRANSMITTER
Press GREEN on Remote to Save
Press RED to Close
Press EXIT x 3
(2) AutoBouquetsMaker Providers
Press MENU on Remote
Setup
Reception
AutoBouquetsMaker
Providers
FreeView (UK)
FTA only: no
Create main bouquet: no
Create sections bouquets: no
Create HD / FTA / FTA HD bouquet
Swap channels: yes
Press EXIT x 4
ALSO: Carefully check the FreeView TV aerial connections at both end in case of corrosion or damage.

Last edited:
HOW TO ENTER NEAREST FREEVIEW TV TRANSMITTER:
(1) Tuner B Configuration
Press MENU on Remote
Setup
Reception
Tuner configuration
Tuner B
Tuner type: DVB-T2
Configuratilon mode: enabled
Press RED to Close
Press EXIT x 3
(2) AutoBouquetsMaker Providers
Press MENU on Remote
Setup
Reception
AutoBouquetsMaker
Providers
FreeView (UK)
FTA only: no
Create main bouquet: no
Create sections bouquets: no
Create HD / FTA / FTA HD bouquet
Swap channels: yes
Press EXIT x 4
ALSO: Carefully check the FreeView TV aerial connections at both end in case of corrosion or damage.

Apologies I've said Freeview when what I meant was Freeview channels via his old sky dish what's the tuner settings for the satellite dish? and is it possible to rescan them as that might work?

I thought it might have been a problem with his old sky dish but he's plugged the old sky box in and the freeview channels are working fine on it but once plugged into the zgemma the sound problems appear.

I could reflash the box if required but just want to check if there's anything I can do before that.

Last edited:
Apologies I've said Freeview when what I meant was Freeview channels via his old sky dish what's the tuner settings for the satellite dish? and is it possible to rescan them as that might work?

I thought it might have been a problem with his old sky dish but he's plugged the old sky box in and the freeview channels are working fine on it but once plugged into the zgemma the sound problems appear.

I could reflash the box if required but just want to check if there's anything I can do before that.
Do you mean FreeView UK or Free To Air/View Channels? What Zgemma box model is used? FreeView UK Terrestrial Channels are received by an Antenna/Aerial not by satellite dish. Sky UK Free to Air (FTA) Satellite Channels and FreeSat UK Satellite Chennels are received by the Satellite Dish. In AutoBouquetsMaker Providers set FreeSat UK and Sky UK to yes. Set to correct Regions and set FTA only, sections and swap to yes. For Sky UK select the correct Region SD Custom and set FTA only, sections and swap to yes. Press GREEN to save, then Start scan.

Last edited:
Do you mean FreeView UK or Free To Air/View Channels? What Zgemma box model is used? FreeView UK Terrestrial Channels are received by an Antenna/Aerial not by satellite dish. Sky UK Free to Air (FTA) Satellite Channels and FreeSat UK Satellite Chennels are received by the Satellite Dish. In AutoBouquetsMaker Providers set FreeSat UK and Sky UK to yes. Set to correct Regions and set FTA only, sections and swap to yes. For Sky UK select the correct Region SD Custom and set FTA only, sections and swap to yes. Press GREEN to save, then Start scan.

Thankyou for your help so far, I will try that, it's a zgemma H2S running whooshbuild infinity and a IPTV sub the IPTV stuff is fine but the FTA satellite channels for some reason have perfect picture but a awful noise with them they are in the (all channels list) and it's those channels he uses ie BBC1 etc to record.

I can't understand why all of a sudden they are causing problems? Like I said I thought it might be his dish but his old sky box once plugged in the FTA channels are fine. I know Freeview channels have recently asked customers to retune TVs etc but don't think that would affect Satellite FTA signals?

Thankyou for your help so far, I will try that, it's a zgemma H2S running whooshbuild infinity and a IPTV sub the IPTV stuff is fine but the FTA satellite channels for some reason have perfect picture but a awful noise with them they are in the (all channels list) and it's those channels he uses ie BBC1 etc to record.

I can't understand why all of a sudden they are causing problems? Like I said I thought it might be his dish but his old sky box once plugged in the FTA channels are fine. I know Freeview channels have recently asked customers to retune TVs etc but don't think that would affect Satellite FTA signals?
H2S is satellite only, no FreeView UK. In Tuner Config. set each Tuner A & B to Simple, Single, 28.2E, no, no. Check the satellite cable for any damage and the connections at both ends in case they are loose or corroded. If possible check the LNB and connections on the dish.

I hope someone can help,
My h9 twin is running satelite and Xtreme editor.
It had been having random freezes using xstream. I updated to the latest firmware and now epg wont pull thru. Sat epg is ok, &
streams now are mostly ok.
And i cant connect using FileZilla.
I've deleted all bouquets and redownloaded them, But still nowt, any ideas

I hope someone can help,
My h9 twin is running satelite and Xtreme editor.
It had been having random freezes using xstream. I updated to the latest firmware and now epg wont pull thru. Sat epg is ok, &
streams now are mostly ok.
And i cant connect using FileZilla.
I've deleted all bouquets and redownloaded them, But still nowt, any ideas
Thats iptv related nothing to do with wooshbuild have you spoke to your provider get him to force sync on his xe panel

I’m new to this image and I’ve loaded it by usb but on the easy setup screen it states
welcome to basebuild your satellite box is not connected to the internet please resolve this issue.
I can’t hard wire it and have a skybox WiFi dongle plugged in. The onscreen options are red or green button and none help so can someone please help me get it connected from here?

I’m new to this image and I’ve loaded it by usb but on the easy setup screen it states
welcome to basebuild your satellite box is not connected to the internet please resolve this issue.
I can’t hard wire it and have a skybox WiFi dongle plugged in. The onscreen options are red or green button and none help so can someone please help me get it connected from here?
There's no download image for wooshbuild anymore that's an old version your trying to use

You are trying to load an antiquated unsupported build.
If you are going to flash the box, flash a current version.
Use wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange as they both use today's newest image for your box

Just did a fresh install of Woosh but can't find epg importer.
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it but can't see it when I press green.
I know it's there somewhere but not showing in my plugin list.
Any ideas?

Back