WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using the front usb port ? Drag the folder called zgenna in to a usb drive formatted to fat 32 , insert usb in to front port and turn on the box

Great job I've been using this without problems. Easy Peasey if anyone wants to know. If the channels are freezing occasionally is this server problems or software. How can I find out.

Unless these newer versions have changed the way it's done it needs to be in the back usb port
The H.2H definitely works off the front USB port

For flashing?
Yes, that is what we were discussing wasn't it? But Yes I have both the H.2S and H.2H and have flashed both of them several times from the front USB slot. I have a feeling, although not entirely sure, that when flashing the USB stick has to be the only USB device attached. I maybe clutching at straws here, but the first USB attached seem to mount as USB and the second device as HDD - The reason I say this is when I take a backup I have my 128gb plugged into the rear and my 1gb plugged into the front and the backup util I have to select backup to HDD (And yes I realise I have gone off topic a little here as we are referring to flashing not backing up, but I thought this may help explain how the H3 lines of boxes is working)??

IMAG0140_1.jpg
Hi all, I've just been fine tuning whooshmans, image to suit my taste, with different skins and fine tuning font sizes. On the slyk hd image I would like to increase the font size in the circled area does anyone have any ideas, I can change sizes of font in full epg, but here I haven't managed to find a simple solution, any advice would be appreciated. So far after 2 weeks the h2s has been a smooth performer with this build.

Ask kiddac in his slyk1hd thread you'll probably have to edit one of the xml files to be honest mine looks fine if you have a lot of description it may not fit in the box

Hi didnt read any of the post but is there a 5.1 image with new sky skin for zgemma s2 available by anyone thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the feedback, I thought it might turn out to be as in depth as you say. I suppose if the xml file needs a mod, maybe I could substitute the next info to compensate for the larger text. Thanks again (y)

Help the flash is not working for me, I have copied the folder to a fast32 formatted usb but when i put it in the front usb on a H.2s it just says boot then counts to 100 and i just see the open ATV 5.1 logo on the zgemma, why is it not going straight to flash ?

Kingy67 make sure you have no other drive plugged in box when you plug in flashdrive. This was my problem when I made my backup. As soon as I unplugged my drive from the back it flashed straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back