WooshBuild v1 - Open ATV 5.1 Image - An image for Zgemma H2 and H2S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pal. Just setting up now but epg not populating after download now part. Any suggestions. Thanks
Does it go and get the data after switching to Radio Mode? If so, move around the EPG to make your you are on All Channels along the top.

Hi pal. Just setting up now but epg not populating after download now part. Any suggestions. Thanks
No due to picons ideally being stored on the USB device.

This is something you will have to do manually if you choose to.

Hi. This is great. Thanks for this wooshman. However I do have an issue.

Firstly, it started on BBC2, but strangely it does not list any channels, until i come out of EPG and type 101 for BBC and then go back into the EPG and its all there.

Also how do you navigate through the EPG tabs at the top? I tried yesterday using kiddacs version and cannot seem to scroll on that either. Im at a loss!

20160111_182822.jpg

Hi. This is great. Thanks for this wooshman. However I do have an issue.

Firstly, it started on BBC2, but strangely it does not list any channels, until i come out of EPG and type 101 for BBC and then go back into the EPG and its all there.

Also how do you navigate through the EPG tabs at the top? I tried yesterday using kiddacs version and cannot seem to scroll on that either. Im at a loss!

View attachment 15616

Ah this is the exact same thing that is happening with me. Also region is not changing!! Apart from that everything has gone great. Thanks

Buttons to scroll the menu are above the arrows , prev and next printed on them.

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Yours is on last scanned so nothing will show.

Just a quickie before i start to sort my new h2s with wooshmans supperb idiots guide i need another line as giving my v8s away to dad, do i need an n line or c line i know where to post but not quite what to ask for which best suits this box and skin etc, answers appreciated.

I was wondering what was going to happen with the EPG when it got older than 7 days .

If I have chance tomorrow I will re-flash my box with the same downloaded image as you and see what happens. I will follow the instructions step by step and see what needs updating in the instructions and will update the post.

As always, thank you all for your feedback, this helps the image and instructions get better for others users.

Set up was perfect until when i transferred the line. Doesnt seem to have copied it over. Am i correct in saying the only file that should have been left in the Put Your Cam Line folder is my line file and tge samples removed??
Just getting a black screen on the preview on Sky One. FTP routine seems to work ok but does Sat 'invalid command' on secomd line of DOS Box
any ideas?

The second line sounds to me like it has not picked up on your box via the network.

Would you be able to open a dos box and type:

ping zgemmah2s

and tell me if it returns an IP address or times out.

If you don't want to you can always manually FTP the line across using filezilla or cuteftp.

This is what it does for me:

Pinging zgemmah2s [192.168.1.7] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.1.7: bytes=32 time=2ms TTL=64
Reply from 192.168.1.7: bytes=32 time=4ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 192.168.1.7:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 2ms, Maximum = 4ms, Average = 2ms

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ----------

Am i correct in saying the only file that should have been left in the Put Your Cam Line folder is my line file and tge samples removed??
Is this folder on your desktop? If it is, no, you should have everything in there even if it failed.

Screenshot_2.png
That is my "Put Your Cam Line" folder after the line transfer. Nothing is deleted or renamed.

Thanks for quick reply.
Command Prompt resolves zgemmah2s to
Zgemmah2s.dlink.com. 92.242.132.16

And all replies time out

Is this a DNS issue?

Another strange thing has happened. Now I can scroll the sections, i goto say movies and click Sky Premier and the channel number is not 301 but 1436??? Any ideas?

20160111_195713.jpg

20160111_195723.jpg

I obtained the ipaddress of the box from the network menu. Change the batch file from referencing the zgemmah2s name to the ipaddress and it worked at treat !
Everything working great !

Thanks for quick reply.
Command Prompt resolves zgemmah2s to
Zgemmah2s.dlink.com. 92.242.132.16

And all replies time out

Is this a DNS issue?

Well it is certainly not normal as it should resolve to a local IP address. In your network can you see your zgemma box? Or in your router? If you can see it in the router, what is the local IP address? If you know this you could edit the .bat file second line and replace zgemmah2s with the ip address.

Screenshot_3.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

I obtained the ipaddress of the box from the network menu. Change the batch file from referencing the zgemmah2s name to the ipaddress and it worked at treat !
Everything working great !
I couldn't type quick enough. I was getting there.

Well done.

Wooshman did I read that right that there is a problem with the epg after 7 days? Just done my 1st hard drive recording and clicked on stop after the program finishes but it carried on for another 10 min, is this normal?

Wooshman did I read that right that there is a problem with the epg after 7 days? Just done my 1st hard drive recording and clicked on stop after the program finishes but it carried on for another 10 min, is this normal?

There is No Problem with the EPG... I was just wondering what happens with the image EPG after 7 days.... as in will it show blank for programs until Download Now in CrossEPG is done. There is nothing wrong with the EPG.

The 10 minutes after is normal. Well 5 maybe. You can set that in the Recording setting from Menu -> Setup -> Timeshift & recording -> Recording. There is a start time and end time buffer for early / late running programs. This is normal.

Everything working great now other than my region not changing. I live in Yorkshire but BBC1 is in HD and where I should have ITV Yorkshire it is ITV Granada. I only say this as the news in my region is not broadcast in HD so just goes to a splash screen until finished then normal TV resumes. Other than that I am loving it. Thanks again pal for your hard work

I have the same thing with BBC HD but have the right region for ITV HD.

Have you told AutoBouquestMaker (ABM) to delete bouquests and then tried a Start Scan?
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Delete bouquets
Then Start scan. See if that sorts your channels?

You can move channels around. I posted some instructions in a previous post. Another option is to change settings in AutoBouquetsMaker to not swap channels. This as I understand it will then not put HD channels as priority on FTA stuff.

If those don't solve you region I am sure there is someone who will be able to shed some light on which area you need to select for it to be correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back