WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great build quick and easy to install following the guide. Is there anyway of creating a favourites for Irish channels? Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into thses images much appeciated.

sorry is this worth an update over vix?

I personally think so yes even if it just for the ability to update over the air. This build also has channel numbers in the EPG like sly does. - But now so does sucmnsee's new vix image as of today.

Last edited:
When creating a swapfile is it advised to choose 256mb? what will selecting a different option do?

I've just been faffing with mine is all and selected 2gb... Obviously seems to be taking alot longer (i'd imagine close to 10X longer)

What will this gain if anything and should i have not done this?..... Curious

When creating a swapfile is it advised to choose 256mb? what will selecting a different option do?

I've just been faffing with mine is all and selected 2gb... Obviously seems to be taking alot longer (i'd imagine close to 10X longer)

What will this gain if anything and should i have not done this?..... Curious

It means you can have more plugins running at the same time without the box slowing. IPTV player could have been opened and also kodidirect, move from kodidirect back to IPTV player and you will see it happen faster (in theory) than if there was a smaller /no swap which could not hold all if it in one place. I think 2gb could be a bit excessive. Test and let us know :-)

It just appeared to crash the box. Had to power off and on again. when it loaded back up it recognised the 2gb i'd set but wouldn't let me activate it for some reason :confused:

Trying again but with 512mb instead

---------- Post Merged at 02:03 AM ----------

512 worked. If i still can't sleep once setup is done i'll start again and see if i can get 1bg then 2 to work.....

Is there any explanation to the TV not picking up a signal from the box? box boots fine and loads to whatever channel was last on but picking up nothing from hdmi.

Will try a new hdmi slot/cable just incase but can't think why this may have happened

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 AM ----------

Must've been a dodgy connection. Moved the TV on the bracket to get to the hdmi and screen popped on :grin:

hi i have these errors when trying to import line
You may need to do it manually by FTP using filezilla or another FTP client.

The only other thing is if you are using a laptop on wireless, use a network cable and plug your laptop directly into your router, for some odd reason some people have reported this fixes the issue. Again though, why this happens I don't know as I only ever use my laptop on wireless and have never had this issue.

Give it a try as you are doing it correctly.
hi all sorted now rellised i had not put the numbers on the end did not think you needed them.but all sorted came straight on thank you.

Hi Whoosh, is there any way to group the recordings in your build?

I'm running the Enigma2 plugin fro Kodi on a raspberry pi, and on there, the recordings are grouped together in folders for the same show.. but on the enigma, it just lists individual recordings

I'm running the Enigma2 plugin fro Kodi on a raspberry pi, and on there, the recordings are grouped together in folders for the same show.. but on the enigma, it just lists individual recordings

Not automatically that I know of but you can manually create folders via the recordings button and move stuff into folders. I personally access my drive via the network and do it that way as it is quicker than the remote. I would think there are other ways too such as dream explorer but not really played with that plugin.

Not automatically that I know of but you can manually create folders via the recordings button and move stuff into folders. I personally access my drive via the network and do it that way as it is quicker than the remote. I would think there are other ways too such as dream explorer but not really played with that plugin.

Thanks for the reply, Maybe i'll just stream the recordings via Kodi in that case.. it's more for the misses :)

Sorry, back again..

Any ideas why the spinner comes up randomly whilst watching channels? It'll come up for a second or two and then dissapear.. can';t seem to see a pattern to it.

Sorry, back again..

Any ideas why the spinner comes up randomly whilst watching channels? It'll come up for a second or two and then dissapear.. can';t seem to see a pattern to it.
It is normally where your box is doing something and stops you from doing something else while it is happening.... change your timeshift settings to 20 or 30 seconds and see if that helps, or turn timeshift off completely, not something I would personally do as I love being able to rewind as and when I need to, but it may help.

Thanks, It seems to have calmed itself down.. I changed the swap file to 2gb to try and speed things up and i thin it took a while to sort itself out after a reboot.

Thanks, It seems to have calmed itself down.. I changed the swap file to 2gb to try and speed things up and i thin it took a while to sort itself out after a reboot.
2gig lol, 512mb might have done it, but if it has resolved it, jobs a good'un as they say.

Hi Wooshman
Got your build in working great is there anyway to put all English apps in IPTV Player as they are all in Polish and German.
Thanks Florid

Hi Wooshman
Got your build in working great is there anyway to put all English apps in IPTV Player as they are all in Polish and German.
Thanks Florid
Although it is a third party plugin in place ready for installation an with full instructions I have no control over the content. You can however turn off the ones you don't want.

Portal button -> IPTV Player

Now press the up button to take you to the very bottom of the icons wher eyou will see the configuration icon (3 cogs). Select the cogs then select Services configuration. In here you can now enable or disable which streams will appear leaving you with only English stream such as YIFY, Solar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back