WooshBuild v2.02 For Zgemma 2S - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooshman aren't you using the mg_cfg file from the files section the latest version has that edit aswell as
HTML:
L:(00)
to stop the file from hogging the Internet

Last edited:
hi, ive put this image onto my box, but after half hour of watching tv i suddenly get a black screen and cant do anything with the box till i pull the power out, any idea if its the box or the image thats causing the problem please

Does the WooshBuild get rid of the dead channels?
Dead channels?

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

hi, ive put this image onto my box, but after half hour of watching tv i suddenly get a black screen and cant do anything with the box till i pull the power out, any idea if its the box or the image thats causing the problem please
You could try a fresh download of the image and a reflash just in case something didn't go to plan, but really if it was the build people would have reported it before now.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Does this mean woosh broke it? wondered why i couldn't download and watch tv at same time without glitching lol
That is not me, that is your misses throttling your connection speed. If it wasn't your connection it could well be you so be grateful lmao

i thought that, just wanted to check, where can i get a bootloader for the h2s as i cant find one anywhere, or can i use h2 bootloader

the idiot proof guide has found an idiot have sent line across but still no channels what could i be doing wrong activated the softcam but just black screen afterwards

the idiot proof guide has found an idiot have sent line across but still no channels what could i be doing wrong activated the softcam but just black screen afterwards
Do you have a CWS = or C: / N: line?

CWS = goes in newcamd.list and uses the mg_cam1.38r1 cam
C: / N: go in cccam.cfg and uses cccam 2.3.0

Did you use the line transfer file? If so did it show transfers as complete?

N line using cccam and it showed as complete can only think it's typed wrong

N line using cccam and it showed as complete can only think it's typed wrong
I am happy to test it for you. If you want PM it to me.

@Wooshman
Following your guide at the top of this thread has answered all my questions. I was too eager to get my box up and running so I was adding channels to my favourites (without installing a build). I've since followed your instructions and can I say that they're absolutely inch perfect! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Will the box auto update or do I have to make any changes?
a. Channel list
b. EPG

2. Is there a guide to install Kodi (The Beast Build)?

@Wooshman
Following your guide at the top of this thread has answered all my questions. I was too eager to get my box up and running so I was adding channels to my favourites (without installing a build). I've since followed your instructions and can I say that they're absolutely inch perfect! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Will the box auto update or do I have to make any changes?
a. Channel list
b. EPG

2. Is there a guide to install Kodi (The Beast Build)?

Thanks for the feed back on the destructions.

Both the Channel list and EPG are set to automatically refresh each night at 04:00 and 04:35 I think as long as your box is in standby. Not deep standby, not off, just press the standby button on the remote standby. If the box will not be in standby at this time, shift workers, insomniacs, box flashers you can change the times in each of the plugins.

CrossEPG
Menu -> Setup -> CrossEPG -> Config

AutoBouquets E2
Green button -> AutoBouquets E2 -> Menu button

Kodi is available as KodiDirect from the plugins menu (green button, green button again) and look for KodiDirect in the extensions list. On a whole it is poor at best, but with some playing, reading Kodidirect threads on here and using your PC version of kodi, I believe you can make a reasonable Kodi with some decent plugins.

Personally, IPTV Player is the best for movies and TV Series. Take a look at Solar Movies once you are in IPTV Player.

Maybe i have missed this but how do i set up the cline manually, i have a mac and so the line batch file doesnt work...

Any idea where this line batch file drops the files and which ones.

I need the manual option please :-) Thanks

should have come here first
just realized all my problems have come from not having a back up of my cccamd file
ah well back to freeview

Maybe i have missed this but how do i set up the cline manually, i have a mac and so the line batch file doesnt work...

Any idea where this line batch file drops the files and which ones.

I need the manual option please :-) Thanks

Have a read of Kiddac's setup guide as he details using filezilla an ftp program which is also available for the Mac. The link is in my signature.

Maverickwar........download dream explorer via plug ins and you can edit the line in by remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back