WooshBuild v2 - H2S & H2H OpenATV 5.1 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dsayers2014 will have a play with this. Prefer the V2 build by Wooshman so if I can get the playlists out like this it will be good.

I'm on v2. Are there any real differences between v2 and v2.02 that I would notice on the H.2S or is it just a bugfix for the H.2H? Also I found that if I switched to available HD channels then it didn't list the football club HD channels e.g. MUTV, LFCTV, Chelsea TV. Or is that just me? I've switched to all HD for now but then have all the Sky ones in the EPG.

That maybe due to autobouqete e2 in autobouqete marker in configure you can choose include not indexed channels to yes that will give you satanta hd in the sports bouquet I'm not sure how autobouqete e2 works

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ----------

Pm No1gooner he had the same issue with mutv hd ask what he did

I'm on v2. Are there any real differences between v2 and v2.02 that I would notice on the H.2S or is it just a bugfix for the H.2H? Also I found that if I switched to available HD channels then it didn't list the football club HD channels e.g. MUTV, LFCTV, Chelsea TV. Or is that just me? I've switched to all HD for now but then have all the Sky ones in the EPG.

If I go into into my Sports tab Via the EPG I see those channels you list above. MUTV HD and Setanta HD work, but I have no idea what should work and what doesn't as I don't do anything in the sports tab.

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

If you still have channels missing you can move along to the "High Definition" tab and look down there. I don't know if there are more sports channels in there than the sports tab.

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg

v2 vs v2.02 - Yes one update was for the H2H

2.01 was the re-adding of the HDMI CEC setting
2.02 was the fix for H2H adding xmltv-import

Last edited:
A Quick question and possibly a daft one at that ...I dont have an "ALL CHANNELS" tab in EPG but have an "28.2E UK Bouquets" tab in its place is there some i can do to change it to the all channels option ...

A Quick question and possibly a daft one at that ...I dont have an "ALL CHANNELS" tab in EPG but have an "28.2E UK Bouquets" tab in its place is there some i can do to change it to the all channels option ...

In order to get the channel number the same as sky throughout the tabs I needed to remove the All Channels tab others the ll channels tab has the right channels numbers and the tabs dont. This is down to the way the tabs channels are copied.

To get your "All channels" back switch to AutoBouquetsMaker which is instruction set 3.1

You will need to setup ABM providers like so:

no
no
yes
your area [custom]
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes

And then do a scan.

View attachment 15938

Don't be scared to change settings to see what results you get. Whats the worst that can happen?

Site note - if that doesn't give you the All Channels Tab, you will have to delete all the current Bouquets.

TV button, highlight the top and press
Menu -> 8 -> OK
Do this for all other bouquets, and then go and rescan.

When I press EPG I get 28.2 UK bouquets as first tab how can I set it to entertainment as default tab , BTW channel numbers in EPG look cool

ive installed this on a h2h and trying to scan channels for vermim uk. ive got mg camd on cam1 and area sorted, however i get a crash and sytem restarts without tuning in. any ideas?

First off thanks Wooshman I've been a VIX man until I found and used this (and your previous build) I like the fact that this can be auto-updated.

Not too sure what I'm doing wrong but i can't seem to rid sports HD channels without using Autobouquetsmaker instead of autobouquets E2... or should I have both set to run daily? All else seems great on this build I like the fact that you've removed that annoying audio description. Also one small hiccup I can't seem to find the picon file i should download tho I might just try 28.2 black or so and see how it goes. !

All in all...Thanks dude

When I press EPG I get 28.2 UK bouquets as first tab how can I set it to entertainment as default tab , BTW channel numbers in EPG look cool
Whatever you are last on is where your EPG will take you when you press it again. If you go to Entertainment and select a channel and then press EPG again you will return to Entertainment.

---------- Post Merged at 08:09 PM ----------

ive installed this on a h2h and trying to scan channels for vermim uk. ive got mg camd on cam1 and area sorted, however i get a crash and sytem restarts without tuning in. any ideas?
Did you do the H2H setup part of the instructions? ThomasKieron tested for me, maybe he can point you in the right direction

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

First off thanks Wooshman I've been a VIX man until I found and used this (and your previous build) I like the fact that this can be auto-updated.

Not too sure what I'm doing wrong but i can't seem to rid sports HD channels without using Autobouquetsmaker instead of autobouquets E2... or should I have both set to run daily? All else seems great on this build I like the fact that you've removed that annoying audio description. Also one small hiccup I can't seem to find the picon file i should download tho I might just try 28.2 black or so and see how it goes. !

All in all...Thanks dude
Only use either AutoBouquets E2 (28.8) or AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM), don't enable both. As I posted before I don't do the sports tab so don't actually know what is free HD, what isn't, what should work and what shouldn't as default.

Don't be scared to go into AutoBouquets E2 and change settings and rescan or change to ABM and have a play with that. Post #31 covers instructions for removing every bouquet created initially by pressing the TV button and removing them before then scanning.

Picons, you must make sure you install the feeds first and then look down the list of picons. Without feeds added you only get the default set, with fedds added you then get all the sno and srp picons to choose from. Step 8 of the instructions.

I think I am silly here but how do you change tabs in the epg? (Sports movies kids eg) I didn't even know you could do it

think I am silly here but how do you change tabs in the epg? (Sports movies kids eg) I didn't even know you could do it

Previous and next keys under the numbers pad

Hi Just to say a big thank you on this image I have everything working even my 64gig sd card plugged into the side of the receiver which I can use to record which I could not do with openvix on my h2s receiver
I only have one question my epg does not display all the data on the channels it seems to missing some for example in sports it displays epg for sky sports 1 but does not display anything for sky sport 2 and so on
pockets of channels with no data I also noticed when I click on download the epg it does it too quickly I have tried everything and have run out of ideas.

Hi Just to say a big thank you on this image I have everything working even my 64gig sd card plugged into the side of the receiver which I can use to record which I could not do with openvix on my h2s receiver
I only have one question my epg does not display all the data on the channels it seems to missing some for example in sports it displays epg for sky sports 1 but does not display anything for sky sport 2 and so on
pockets of channels with no data I also noticed when I click on download the epg it does it too quickly I have tried everything and have run out of ideas.

I think it just takes a while the first time. What time have you got for the auto update? If you do it during the night it should be all good tomorrow

I have just checked my Sky Sports channels and the EPG is populated for all of them. The only one I seem to be missing at the moment is Sky Atlantic.

When you do:
Green Button -> CrossEPG Downloader -> OK button, it should take about 30 seconds or so and will switch to the radio screen while it downloads all the data, flick to TV and then finally return to the menu where you just press back.

Have you changed the location to external device according to the instructions?

which area are you pn?
are you scanning manually or in auto mode?

Last edited:
hello this is an excellent build with great instructions. thanks
very stupid noob question how do I select the tabs on my remote for entertainment /movies/music, to change bouquet categorys

Ok so I've tweaked about with autobouquets e2 but I can't seem to figure out what would help remove the unwanted non-working channels so for tonight I've reverted back to autobouquetsmaker as I've been using it a while and am familiar with it.

Picons are are set up and looking good tho since I restarted the channel numbers seem to have been removed from the info bar. I've checked the obvious setting in gui settings and settings when you press down on remote then menu-settings-show channel number in info bar and both are on yes. Enough for tonight tho I'll have another crack at it tomorrow. Thanks for the help woosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back