WooshBuild v2 - H2S & H2H OpenATV 5.1 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next and Previous on remote (either side of the number 0) move the categories lennylenny

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 AM ----------

Ok so I've tweaked about with autobouquets e2 but I can't seem to figure out what would help remove the unwanted non-working channels so for tonight I've reverted back to autobouquetsmaker as I've been using it a while and am familiar with it.

Picons are are set up and looking good tho since I restarted the channel numbers seem to have been removed from the info bar. I've checked the obvious setting in gui settings and settings when you press down on remote then menu-settings-show channel number in info bar and both are on yes. Enough for tonight tho I'll have another crack at it tomorrow. Thanks for the help woosh!
Wooshman will confirm but the version of autobouqets in v2 had the numbers, v1 didn't. So I think that you wont get the channel number

Wooshman will confirm but the version of autobouqets in v2 had the numbers, v1 didn't. So I think that you wont get the channel number
Ahhhh fancy making me confirm something, then I have to think and then type and stuff :willy nilly:

Yes richsimpson is right. Due to v2 using AutoBouquets E2 you can add the channel numbers to your EPG - which is done. When you change to the alternative AutoBouquetsMaker (aka ABM) there is no option to turn on channel numbers on the EPG and I believe there is a hack to do it. Something I have not looked into yet.

Although I actually prefer ABM overall, I like the channel numbers as it is closer to sly+. Until I look into the hack, or it becomes available as part of ABM it is either / or I am afraid.

Thanks for the reply guys...I've got a tough decision on my hands then, either use abm (which I like and am used to) and not have channel numbers but also not have annoying blank channels such as sly sports news HD, SS1 HD etc... Or use AB E2 and have channel numbers on info bar but have have sports channels that don't work (HD ones)...

One last thing that seems to have popped up this morning is the volume on Zgemma remote doesn't seem to control the volume, it's connected up to a surround sound system (which works and controls the volume) but I obviously like using just one remote to control channels and volume��

Update** I changed the audio track and it works on MPEG NAR but doesn't work on AC3...once I change channel it automatically jumps back to AC3... Which Zgemma remote doesn't control...

turning on digital down mix seems to have solved it... Not sure how or if that's going to affect audio description or no audio on some channels.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys...I've got a tough decision on my hands then, either use abm (which I like and am used to) and not have channel numbers but also not have annoying blank channels such as sly sports news HD, SS1 HD etc... Or use AB E2 and have channel numbers on info bar but have have sports channels that don't work (HD ones)...

I am a bit confused with having blank channels such as sky sports new HD SS1 HD, these should not show up in your EPG if ABM is setup correctly.

Have a look at post #31 on page two on this thread and it gives the setup for ABM providers.

It is the "No", 4th from the bottom (bottom of the screen shot) which turns off the premium HD channels. You may also have to delete the existing bouquets which is also covered in #31

The worst case, now that you have had a play with your box, is to start from scratch using Kiddac's guide. You will then see what you like, what you don't etc.

WooshBuild v1 only uses ABM so may fit your needs better.

Attachments

• 1_0_1_2094_7FA_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg
    1_0_1_2094_7FA_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 59
Thanks for the image, but can you explain 3.1 a little bit further. IE if H2H users turn auto update off. Will this not stop the channels sorting every night. Why does this have to be done.

Yeah I can and have ABM setup properly tho when I use it I lose channel numbers in the info bar... Or when I use AB E2 I have channel numbers but can't rid the blank HD channels.

Thanks for the image, but can you explain 3.1 a little bit further. IE if H2H users turn auto update off. Will this not stop the channels sorting every night. Why does this have to be done.
Autobouquets E2 and ABM are two separate plugins, both of which will pull in the channels on a daily basic, you don't need one to run the other, they are independent of each other.

Now I have just typed that I have checked my instructions and they actually miss the part where you turn on Auto Updates, so I will update those now.

You need to turn off AB E2 when using the H2H as it appears leaving it as it is will cause your box to crash when it trying to bring in the EPG. By using ABM my tester has informed me that this then works.

---------- Post Merged at 12:11 PM ----------

Yeah I can and have ABM setup properly tho when I use it I lose channel numbers in the info bar... Or when I use AB E2 I have channel numbers but can't rid the blank HD channels.
You could always remove AB E2, delete all the created bouquets and start a fresh using ABM or do the opposite and remove ABM and start a fresh with AB E2 Or just delete all the exiting bouquets and choose one to use and see how you get on.

At the end of the day it will be a setting somewhere in either AB E2 or ABM, maybe they don't play nicely together and you always have to remove the created bouquets before switching to the other? ABM was only added to allow H2H users to use this image. v2 was purely AB E2 and CrossEPG with channel numbers.

Great guide, thanks and it would of been even easier if I wasn't using wifi, as the only problem was putting my line on the box.
Thanks again Wooshman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for iptv player i get the same 2 items keep popping up each time where you hit "3" for don't install, then "NO" before I can get into IPTV player - is that normal or should it be remembered?

for iptv player i get the same 2 items keep popping up each time where you hit "3" for don't install, then "NO" before I can get into IPTV player - is that normal or should it be remembered?
I have just done it on a clean flash and checked my destructions:

There is one menu which will read "Utility "f4mdump" is deprecated. What do you want to do? If you press OK it will just pop back up time and time again. So on this menu you are going to highlight number 3 "Do not install (not recommended) and press OK

The menu will then change and you can continue pressing the OK button

The next one to keep popping back up will read "GST-IFDSRC for GSTREAMER 1.X.....". Select no and press the OK button

And this worked for me even after going back to full screen TV and then going into IPTV player again. Did you run the update or don't you get that far?

I was able to do the update, restarted the box and everything worked as it should.

I do all that wooshman, but next time I go in to iptv player, I get the same 2 prompts again. Is that usual or should they stop being asked after the first run/update.

I do all that wooshman, but next time I go in to iptv player, I get the same 2 prompts again. Is that usual or should they stop being asked after the first run/update.
It should stop asking you to do it again.

Uninstall the IPTV Player plugin, restart your box and then re-add it - then go through the process again. I see no reason why it doesn't remember.

I know others have had no problems with it like myself. Even though I made the build I still test using a clean flash to see if I can replicate any problems people may have, but I can't duplicate yours.

It should stop asking you to do it again.

Uninstall the IPTV Player plugin, restart your box and then re-add it - then go through the process again. I see no reason why it doesn't remember.

I know others have had no problems with it like myself. Even though I made the build I still test using a clean flash to see if I can replicate any problems people may have, but I can't duplicate yours.

Reflashed an older back up and thats working - must have broken something with all the changes i have been making! Thanks mate

Can I use an existing external hard disk drive for epg and recording....ie hdd with material on it or will initialising wipe the 300gb of files on it ?

Iniatialising my 32gb usb drive wiped the file I left on there so would assume it would do the same to your HDD?

Please keep this thread WooshBuild Image related

Without being rude, questions about hard disk drives or EPG speeds are general questions and could be applied to any image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back