WooshBuild v2 - H2S & H2H OpenATV 5.1 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant get boukets for REPUBLIC OF IRELAND going in autoboukets or automaker box crashes when i followed your instuctions during scan box is H.2H?

Wooshman, I don't see the option in the picon list you refer to. There is that size on dark blue, and there is a snap version in the list with the sizes and light on transparent.

i downloaded a ipk file with this sizes and colour you recommend and installed that but I think that will be installed to flas rather than the USB drive.

q1 - how do I remove what I just did, or is it a reflash job
q2 - which picon set from the list is OK to use, I tried one version and it didn't look as good as the first time I followed your prompts, when the file was still there in the list.

Thanks a lot, excellent guide and looks amazing. The real test will be when family members try it out and see what they think :)

See that's the real test. I have it on the parents box and they have no problems or no worrys about updating. Just leave it and watch

Loving this build and my new box -

Quick question: A mate told me that Mgcam may be more stable than the current Cccam line I'm using, I've just been sent newcamd.list and mg_cfg files. Do I just drop these into my desktop 'put your line on box' folder and double click the batch file to send them over? Do I have to delete the Cccam.cfg file first that has my original line in?

If that makes sense :p

once again excellent work

Great update to V1 & once again easy to follow. Extra features should ensure that the wife is happy.

Last edited:
Loving this build and my new box -

Quick question: A mate told me that Mgcam may be more stable than the current Cccam line I'm using, I've just been sent newcamd.list and mg_cfg files. Do I just drop these into my desktop 'put your line on box' folder and double click the batch file to send them over? Do I have to delete the Cccam.cfg file first that has my original line in?

If that makes sense :p
Hi, yes just put your newcamd.list file into the folder and send it across like you say, you will find you don't need to copy the mg_cfg file, but you can if you want to. In softpanel, make the ccam to none and set up the Mgcam to active and you should be well away.

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Wooshman, I don't see the option in the picon list you refer to. There is that size on dark blue, and there is a snap version in the list with the sizes and light on transparent.

i downloaded a ipk file with this sizes and colour you recommend and installed that but I think that will be installed to flas rather than the USB drive.

q1 - how do I remove what I just did, or is it a reflash job
q2 - which picon set from the list is OK to use, I tried one version and it didn't look as good as the first time I followed your prompts, when the file was still there in the list.

You can actually use any snp or srp as far as I know. The one I use in the instructions was second from the bottom of the srp part of the list. You must install the feeds first though before you can see snp abd srp files.

To start again just re-flash and it will put everything back to the default image. You can always download the latest nightly build from zgemma.tv and flash with that if you want a bare bones system, but it will put your box back to how it was when you first turned it on.

help me please i cant get a signal at all im using vm line with f type adaptor but still no joy i think its in the right port on back of the box thanks anthony

I have just bought an H2S and know nothing about it. I was going to flash this image but wanted to have a play first. All I get when the box boots up is a large open atv 5.1 logo. I know it may sound stupid but
how do you get programmes up please? Please take pity on me as I am a pensioner who knows absolutely nothing.

Hi there, I'm still running v1 build and it's been perfect up to yesterday when it randomly turns itself on from standby and and it's as though someone is going through the menus, it switched itself on again in the middle of the night which brings on the TV through Hdmi switching. I've switched that off now but no idea what's gone wrong. Any ideas people?

Have you opend port forwarding on router to acess network from outside home if yes someone may well be accesing your menus............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back