WooshBuild v2 - H2S & H2H OpenATV 5.1 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving on, the thing that draws me most away from Vix for zgemma boxes is the fact that you can do OTA updates - now that's something I didn't know until today and I think it's brilliant.

You can do over the air updates as often as you like. They are normally daily and just require a restart of your box once done. There never seems to be any major differences other than system files but I always do mine. Sometime it will cause a problem like the Update of CrossEPG. If this updates it stops working.

You will always see CrossEPG in the update list as it is locked to the correct version so it cannot be updated. Don't worry if you see it in the list, it will be fine. It is the only update I know of that has caused an issue.

Last edited:
No sound through A/V receiver, fine through tv, any ideas. Thanks.
Try messing with the audio settings by pressing the menu button on a full TV screen.

I don't really do audio questions and that is all I can think of, but it is not a Build issue I am afraid so you need to have a search or start a new thread.

No sound through A/V receiver, fine through tv, any ideas. Thanks.
Try messing with the audio settings by pressing the menu button on a full TV screen.

I don't really do audio questions and that is all I can think of, but it is not a Build issue I am afraid so you need to have a search or start a new thread.

No probs...sorted....fantastic work by the way.

Thanks and good news you sorted it.

What was it? It may help others in the future.

great work amazing guide....having a prop with setting up channels for republic ireland......elected my aera in bouquettes 28.2 and initiated it but still have uk channel locations?

I'm not familiar with autobouquete e2 but do you have options for roi generat sections bouquets if so change it to yes and disable sky uk

great work amazing guide....having a prop with setting up channels for republic ireland......elected my aera in bouquettes 28.2 and initiated it but still have uk channel locations?

1_0_1_2819_806_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
This is what I get after I change the Local area selection to RoI and do a re-scan

Here are my settings
1_0_1_2819_806_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Is your result not the same for you?

Thanks for such a well written guide - followed it yesterday, and my box is now working a treat - with an SD for timeshift, and epg - and a 256gb sub for the recording .
quick question though - I can't work out how to search for a particular show from within the epg ?

once that's done - I can ditch the old setup, and demonstrate to the wife how easy it it is to use !!

Hello. Im using this build. recently bought a n line. but im struggling to get it working with mgcamd_1.38r1. Ive got 2 lines. Ones a c line and thats working ok in CCcam 2.3.0. But i bought another line foe back up to go in Mgcamd. any help would be much appreciated thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 PM ----------

Dont worry sorted it now. Just one more question. how do i keep both lines active. once i have activated one then the other turns off. thanks

You can only run 1 cam at a time it would have been better to get them both in the same format ie cline or nline then you could have put them in the same cam file cccam.cfg or newcamd.list.

You can put your nline in the cccam.cfg removing the CWS = and just having n and place it above or under the cline

Thanks for the reply. Oo thanks. Will remember that for next time. So if I put the 2 files into the same cam file. Say one dropped out would the other one automatically work?

Wooshman that screenshots showing itv London when it should be rte3

So does rte3 need to be swapped with ITV London? If so I am sure I can sort that out.

Tell me what should be where and I can see what I can do. Channels 1, 2 and 3.... any others?

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure but on sky uk I have Rte 1, 2 and 3 with include not indexed channels to yes i will have a look at roi enabled to see what channels numbers show

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ----------

this is my epg for roi custom with channel swap to yes enabled using autobouquet marker forget about the channel numbers im using picon channel numbers and have rte one tg4 on 178 and 163 for sky uk
roi bouquets.jpg
i have amended channel 5hd for 289 for roi with my xml edits
it also has bbc1 ni and 2 in the middle of the bouquets

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ----------

here's roi sd order but it doesn't have any hd hd channels View attachment EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.rar this one has all the hd channels View attachment EXAMPLE_hd_sat_282_sky_irl_CustomLCN.rar

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 PM ----------

i can see wheelo is lurking about he should be able to tell you the roi order

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back