WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone help been trying to flash my box since 9am till now aswell as 2 hours last night still no joy though starting to wonder why i didn't just pay the extra for the flashed boxes i'm a broken man at the minute was hoping to get this box on for the footy 2night so i could win back the money ive spent out on this box an the setup cost.

hi there jungletim yes mate it is kingston eurotravller 8gb dt101 g2 ive done a few qiuck formats on it even though its fat32 already then i tried a format took about 10 mins still no you with the flash then i tried the hddguru tool only a quick formatt off this an it said remember to create new partitions not sure what that means so after that i done a quick format again an then uploaded the zipfile through my downloads but still wont flash just goes through the numbers an goes to openatv 5.1 screen i think?

Looks good, but I can't test this.

Now you have to write me a plugin so people can do that with my skins ;)

Last edited:
just flashed it with my usb 3.0 drive in the front. is that normal?

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ----------

in fact i cant get it to flash from the rear one

---------- Post Merged at 05:39 PM ----------

Now its saying not enough memory to install when doing online install, im using a 128gb micro sd card.

when in swapmanger step 3 wont let me do anything keeps giving me a white X in a circle wont let me go up down green button nothing step 2 i used usb to ntsf from a post you put up of sucmnsee on discussion exfat

just flashed it with my usb 3.0 drive in the front. is that normal?
in fact i cant get it to flash from the rear one
Now its saying not enough memory to install when doing online install, im using a 128gb micro sd card.

If it flashed then great you are half way there. It is not a case of normal, it is a case of whether or not the drivers are installed on the system as default for your USB stick make, type. model.

There is no mention of a micro SD card to flash this image and it won't flash to micro SD card so has ignored it being in the box - which is why there is not mention of one in the instructions.

You can use a micro SD card once flashed and reconfigure settings, but you will need at least 1 USB stick in the box so the image can download.

Maybe I have lost my touch with instructions ??? Or are people not reading them?

---------- Post Merged at 07:24 PM ----------

when in swapmanger step 3 wont let me do anything keeps giving me a white X in a circle wont let me go up down green button nothing step 2 i used usb to ntsf from a post you put up of sucmnsee on discussion exfat

Peopeers - Try this:

Start again by reading the instructions
Then follow the instructions and follow each step carefully

You have posted problem after problem which wouldn't be a problem if you followed the instructions which have been tested time and time again.

Once you have followed the instructions, stopped talking about NTFS and exfat and can come here and post a real problem I will be happy to help you. At present you are getting my back up with your reluctance to actually help yourself.

Call me grumpy, use my image, don't use my image, it is up to you but you will struggle to find anyone who will help you until you can actually follow instructions.

Last edited:
I appreciate yours an others help advice I have killed 2 USB sticks trying to format them to fat32 with a 64gb aswell as endless hours of trying to set this box up I should have just bought one flashed tbh mate for some mad reason just thought I'd give it a go worst thing I've done to be fair think the footy is out of the window now aswell

Flashed one of my boxes last night. 15 mins start to finish and working perfectly! Thanks for all your hard work (y)

I appreciate yours an others help advice I have killed 2 USB sticks trying to format them to fat32 with a 64gb aswell as endless hours of trying to set this box up I should have just bought one flashed tbh mate for some mad reason just thought I'd give it a go worst thing I've done to be fair think the footy is out of the window now aswell

You flashed BaseBuild by the sounds of your post so now I don't see the problem holding you back

Remove the flash USB stick and insert the empty USB stick

1. Iniitialise USB
2. Create swap file
3. Online Flash WooshBuild

Done pretty much.

help. I have got to step 4 and when I press the green button online I get error not enough free space on /hdd. you need at least 300mb free space. exit plugin.
I have a 32gb sd card in and created the swap file etc and all went well.

sorry guys just read post above and I note sd card will not work for flash so I will try a usb stick and see if that will work. I missed that post above.

Last edited:

You flashed BaseBuild by the sounds of your post so now I don't see the problem holding you back

1. Iniitialise USB
2. Create swap file

Done pretty much.
At this point why cant you initialise microsd?

Sent from my X5pro using Tapatalk

1. Iniitialise USB
2. Create swap file

Done pretty much.
At this point why cant you initialise microsd?

Sent from my X5pro using Tapatalk

Boy the world is against me today - it is like ground hog day!

You can initialise the micro SD card at that point ready for later use but you still cannot download the online flash file to it.

Before posting this I wanted to make sure I was right.

I removed my external drive leaving my micro SD card in the box. It is the only external device plugged in:

1_0_1_CD14_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

So now I try to run the online flash download:

1_0_1_CD14_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

and I get the same error as the others trying to use a mirco SD card instead of the USB stick like the instructions say.

The second I reboot with my USB device plugged in everything works at it should do.

1_0_1_CD14_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg

1_0_1_CD14_844_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

And these screen shots are the reason why you use USB sticks or HDDs and not micro SD cards to flash online images - even a zgemma.tv nightly build will not flash from online with only a micro SD card plugged in.

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 PM ----------

Flashed one of my boxes last night. 15 mins start to finish and working perfectly! Thanks for all your hard work (y)

I was beginning to think I had forgotten to put the instructions on how to do it all but clearly not :whistling:

Nice one and thank you for the feedback :-)

Last edited:
hi guys, firstly awsome work buy the developer hats off, secondly a friend has recently bought a zgemma h.s single tuner in error but cant send it back, will this work on there, not for recording but just for actual viewing
thanks for any response lee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back