WooshBuild v3.00 + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you're right,i did that because when I tried to use the H2H one it wouldn't scan
so I tried the H2S and it scanned.
so what do I do in this case
thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ----------

I just tried to flash online for H2H and this is what I got:
DOWNLOAD FAILED
HTTP ERROR 404: NOT FOUND
Thanks

Well how rude, someone deleted the H2H version off the server..... that would have been me then - SORRY

I have just added it again.

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ----------

Can someone explain main menu>setup>usage&gui>extended gui>input devices
Can I use my sky remote with the front panel one....
Don't want to select it as I might lose control!
I have configured a urc 6440 all in one, which is nearest the sky remote as possible. Still need to look at it though unlike sky remote.

Is there any way to use a sky remote on a zgemma box?
Also
Is there anyway to cast to the zgemma box from my phone. (I want to use iplayer on my phone but watch it on the tv!, my TV is not internet enabled, but the zgemma box is!)
Is it possible? It works on my android box. Miracast i think!

If you post your entire question in the H2S section you will get a better response than in here as this is for WooshBuild. The questions you are asking are for any build.

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ----------

Thanks Wooshman and Kiddac, reset box and usb kicked in. Also BT SD changeover also worked a treat.

You forgot Benijofar in your list. He has to put up with me sending him files which will break he box for sure and love he he still puts them on even when I do say they will break his box.

Is there a way to have a full screen when showing my recordings (planner).
I want to hide the small TV preview then increase the font size so it's clearer.
I'm used to sky+ and it was really clear.

AND

When I watch a program for 5 minutes and then decide to record it, the recording starts from when I press the record button, unlike other such devices that would have recorded all of the time I viewed the channel. Is there a setting I'm missing?

How come it wont let me download it i have made comments on forums registered my account. Thanks

Wooshman you are a legend.

Big thanks.

Last edited:
Had trouble running my Cline using mgcamd last time I tried openatv.... On vix it goes in ccamdlist and then I can run it off mgcamd but could not get it working on atv like I used to on vix any help appreciated

Mikey. As the skin designer of slyk skin. You can have that if you want. The bad news is someone has to recode that screen just for you. Thats not gonna happen sorry. People need to remember. These are not sky boxes. Skins just give a general look at feel of other popular interfaces. They are not exact copies nor is it possible to be exactly the same

Last edited:
its blue now isnt it?

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

Thanks benijofar i am downloading it now, Many thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ----------

nice

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ----------

reputation_pos.png
Anyone in Northern Ireland i swapped them like this....

My BBC1 NI HD was in 102 and BBC2 NI HD was 101
Ive added the following line to the custom_swap.txt file in the box via FTP

102=101
141=102

Ive got BBC1 NI HD in 101 now but only got non HD in 102

The best solution Ive found

I had the same issue with BBC1 Scotland and the only way i could fix it was a bit weird
In my EPG 115 is BBC1 scot HD and 141 is BBC2 scot HD however I had to write it this way to get it to work
115=102
141=101
If your local BBC NI HD is the same channels then try this
Geo

Last edited:
So this wooshbuild is that good I've decided to get me dad a zgemma h2s I've still got the basebuild on a USB stick with my line on this also if I'm flashing a new box should I take my line of the USB or does it not really matter as I've not got round to getting a new line for him also have I read on the tread somewhere the basebuild has now changed or is this just the versions you flash online?.
Cheers Mick

So this wooshbuild is that good I've decided to get me dad a zgemma h2s I've still got the basebuild on a USB stick with my line on this also if I'm flashing a new box should I take my line of the USB or does it not really matter as I've not got round to getting a new line for him also have I read on the tread somewhere the basebuild has now changed or is this just the versions you flash online?.
Cheers Mick
BaseBuild purely flashes the box so whatever you have on that USB stick will stay on there and not be altered. You may end up with a timeshift and movie folder but that isn't an issue.

As long as you use a different USB stick when it comes to initialising the WooshBuild USB data is safe. Make sure you have a copy of your line somewhere else too though just to be safe.

Thanks for reply wooshman, so I'm best editing the line then to be on the safe side this was the one that I only used once for the basebuild a few months ago, not sure what time shift means tbh still new to this sort of thing but your builds are great an so straight forward most times ha ha

Yes, if that line you have on the USB stick is yours, you need to edit it for the second box as it won't be in the same house as yours. If YOUR line gets seen to be used from two addresses (IP addresses) it will get banned. So yes, edit the line so it is the new one.

timeshift is just the ability to rewind live TV - Like a sly box can. By default, the box will create those two folders on any single device it finds.

Right now I understand cheers

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ----------

Thanks for reply wooshman, so I'm best editing the line then to be on the safe side this was the one that I only used once for the basebuild a few months ago, not sure what time shift means tbh still new to this sort of thing but your builds are great an so straight forward most times ha ha

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 PM ----------

Right ok now I think I understand cheers woosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back