WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaverickWar......Yes, your use of terminology could use some refining I think.

If you knew how much time and effort has gone into these builds you would understand the frustration by Wooshman re some of the comments that get posted.
Not everybody understands what goes on within these boxes and that is why the forum is such a great place to learn.
But rule no 1 is to read everything you can on the subject first and then to try it twice before you shout for help etc.
Only state base facts in a thread blog without apportioning blame for a mistake (unless it's your own !)
You will get help and sympathy a lot more then and will also increase your own knowledge and ability.
Your post was good to see and we all move onwards and upwards in this project !:smoke rings:
You are right and I definitely need to brush my own knowledge. I'm thankful for these forums and people like yourself, the build coders/designers/testers.

I have just read back through my posts and my frustrated questions that came from my mistakes actually read as whiny rants. I see what your saying and I apologise for this. it's easy for us to forget when posting single help threads sometimes, how negative they can sound and sometimes it has the wrong effect in the forums.

I will brush up on the terminologies and phrase my posts better in future.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well Wooshman for a man who doesn't like football you certainly keep hitting the back of the net with these builds. Thanks for all (and your assistants) hard work once again.

Last edited:
YES I got my line installed. Wooshman, your my new hero!
now all i got to do is figure out diseqc settings and how to have 19.2 and 28.2 sats in a easy to view arrangement.
Thanks again Wooshman

Hi also just installed now and all going well so far thanks to all who has input and to the main man himself thank you.

Great build, thanks for the hard work, really impressive.
Quick question .... are their any advantages/disadvantages of having the epg on the internal flash as opposed to the external usb drive?
Cheers,

Don't ever have it in your internal flash, it will eventually get full and your box will shit itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ever have it in your internal flash, it will eventually get full and your box will shit itself.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why I released the beta first. I over looked the internal flash setting and i will be corrected in the final build.

Great explanation, I like it a lot.

Hi bud, I seem to be stuck at stage 4, i go to select online flash and see no files, I have checked i am conneced to the web and i have attempted to download a plugin and no issues, any ideas how i can overcome?

good evening forum
i have flashed my zgemma box with wobshman build (can't wait to get it working, and thank you for all your hard work) i have followed the instructions to the letter everything went swimmingly. However i have now encountered a drama with loading my sealions, i purchased another cws line from a recommendation on here today and i still am unable to get either working. Could anyone please help me? i install the line with notepad ++ use filename newcamd.list change the type to all but nothing!!
i have tried to ftp the line and nothing too. i must admit i am a simpleton when it comes to this but am i really missing something when i am following all the instructions on here with a fine tooth Combe?
can anyone please help me?

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ----------

good evening forum
i have flashed my zgemma box with wobshman build (can't wait to get it working, and thank you for all your hard work) i have followed the instructions to the letter everything went swimmingly. However i have now encountered a drama with loading my sealions, i purchased another cws line from a recommendation on here today and i still am unable to get either working. Could anyone please help me? i install the line with notepad ++ use filename newcamd.list change the type to all but nothing!!
i have tried to ftp the line and nothing too. i must admit i am a simpleton when it comes to this but am i really missing something when i am following all the instructions on here with a fine tooth Combe?
can anyone please help me?

your line (nline) also needs an mg_cfg file. I presume woosh has already included this.
If so either follow his instructions of installing the plugin and then using a usb to transfer it across,

or if ftping it, just copy your newcamd.list file over to usr/keys folder on your box.

So using the USB Cam importer plugin didn't work for you?

Did you get a message of success with your line details displayed on the screen? Or did it tell you it couldn't find the file?

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 PM ----------

Hi bud, I seem to be stuck at stage 4, i go to select online flash and see no files, I have checked i am conneced to the web and i have attempted to download a plugin and no issues, any ideas how i can overcome?
I am checking this ASAP.

Online updates are working & available.

Last edited:
hi i got an image of my n line on the screen but no picture if that helps??

OK well now Kiddac has me wondering... he is good like that.

Can you FTP into the box please and goto:
/usr/keys

you should have newcamd.list and mg_cfg in there. If there is a cccam.cfg, you can delete it.

...... It must be there as others have just used the cam importer and it works. Even me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back