WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, no there is no separate download for WooshBuild v3.01 as like you say it is available only as a online flash.

To make a backup
Red button -> Complete Backup and HDD (this will create a zgemma folder on the usb stick).
You then will need to copy it from there to another USB and restore that in the second box, or plug in the stick you backed up to in the second box and restore. Then change the usb.
Yes, you can install whatever you like. WooshBuild is just a pre-configured setup. Something anyone can do with a little bit of reading.

anyone help me out here installing this build on a h.2s box already have this on anothere box the same and like the build.it flashed but stuck on boot starting up and wont move from that

anyone help me out here installing this build on a h.2s box already have this on anothere box the same and like the build.it flashed but stuck on boot starting up and wont move from that

What screen do you have? Is the display on the front of box displaying the time or just a number? Have you tried to re-flash?

i cant get flsh up, just going to boot
Re-format the usb stick or try another formatted usb stick. If all else fails, search for HDDGuru posts to low level format your usb stick before formatting.

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 PM ----------

it just says boot,ive just reflashed and put openatv on for now but need to get this build on
Re-download Basebuild and try again. If OpenATV flashes BaseBuild will flash.

when i plug into the back turn on it just boots up,ive installled via the blue button but then it locks up
SO you have managed to get basebuild on the box so far?

Then when you goto flash online and select the 2S image, it downloads, flashes and then locks up? What do the buttons on the remote do at this point?

i have a h.2s box already that as woosh on,i bought another box the same and want to put the same build on,this as openatv on when i download the woosh to usb plug it in the back it just boots up to atv screen.When i plug the usb into the front and press the blue button it will install,when the box reboots it just displays boot on the box and wont go any further.I then had to flash with openatv to get it working again

just looked at the files in the zgemma mine says sh1 isnt this ment to say h3?

Yes, I was just about to say you are downloading the wrong basebuild. You need to be posting in the H2S thread, this is the 2S thread.

The H2S thread has the correct download for you.

ok, i seen this before but couldnt find it....but when i go on online flash it says not enough free space on HDD where im using a 250gb drive all set up with swap drive....so where am i going wrong....other then that, great image and easy set up

found the post....im not using a microsd card...i got a 2.5 sata laptop drive using a usb to connect it if tthat helps...i think its called 5AS on the menu

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm having issues with cam importer. Itt's fine putting the line onto the box but if I restart the box the line isn't there.

Thanks for your help woosh all sorted now,it's a big help when you download the correct version great build love it that's why I installed on this new box

ok, i seen this before but couldnt find it....but when i go on online flash it says not enough free space on HDD where im using a 250gb drive all set up with swap drive....so where am i going wrong....other then that, great image and easy set up

found the post....im not using a microsd card...i got a 2.5 sata laptop drive using a usb to connect it if tthat helps...i think its called 5AS on the menu

You found my little rant about micro sd cards then - hehe

As long as it is initialised and you have restarted the box there isn't a reason it shouldn't be found which will then let you download.... but it isn't letting you.

I don't have the remote at the moment so cannot give you exact button presses, but start with the blue button and look for mount manager... or something like that. You need to check that the drive is seen as hdd or usb

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ----------

Hi guys, I'm having issues with cam importer. Itt's fine putting the line onto the box but if I restart the box the line isn't there.

Once you have added your line, go into sofcam panel and restart the cam (red button -> softcam panel -> green button). Then restart the box. There is no reason for you needing to do this really, but see if it remembers the line then.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Thanks for your help woosh all sorted now,it's a big help when you download the correct version great build love it that's why I installed on this new box

round hole, square peg comes to mind lol.

Last edited:
Been scratching my head for a few days, trying to work out why my box was slowing down! Looked through the EPG settings and it dawned on me that by default, the EPG is being saved to the internal flash. I have changed that now although I'm wondering if the data is still stored somewhere on the box, if it is, where is it so I can delete it?

Thanks

** edit **

Restarted my box, went into the TV Guide and it was unpopulated so first thought was great, it must have deleted data from the box, went into plugins and selected the EPG downloader and waited while it went through its routine although at the end of it, I still have an empty EPG. Tried rebooting and downloading again although nothing....... not sure what I'm doing wrong here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back