WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpgCould anybody please tell me what iv got to do to stop this issue, iv changed hdd's iv reloaded images iv swapped cables iv done everything I can think, this issue occurs every 30mins or so... It started on the V3 woosh build and its continuing to happen on v4 and it's driving me nuts, my last option was to add 2 folders which it said was missing and its just crashed again ... Help

Could anybody please tell me what iv got to do to stop this issue, iv changed hdd's iv reloaded images iv swapped cables iv done everything I can think, this issue occurs every 30mins or so... It started on the V3 woosh build and its continuing to happen on v4 and it's driving me nuts, my last option was to add 2 folders which it said was missing and its just crashed again ... Help

I would start again Andrew but give the USB or HDD a full format on windows before using it in basebuild. It could be your mount locations detected incorrecty but if you are using different images I would say it is the drive so a full format wot hurt. Or just try using a different USB Stick and see if it still happens.

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ----------

How do i set the second info bar like the one it is set to in vix ? Thanks

I don't know what the one in vix is like as I don't use vix but it is a settings somewhere in the menus.

Menu -> Setup -> EPG ? Usage? There are a load of options in there. Have a play and find which one it is.

In fact it's funny you mention that mate, the only thing I haven't changed is the basebuild (redownloaded) and the usb it's been loaded from, iv just kept them on top of my box for each time it crashes.. Iv gone back to v3 for now just to try problem find, but next time *if* it happens I will do fresh base download and fresh stick to upload on.. I almost started to convince myself it was a clone box but surely it hasn't been out long enough to have a clone yet, iv had it 2 1/2 months

Hi Wooshman

I have tried the first two steps with a hard drive set up to FAT32 format in both the rear and front USB, I have tried 3 different Hard drives and the box is not recognising them. The drives are working on my PC and light up when I plug into the box. Un til the box recognises them I cant initialise them any ideas? Really frustrating Thanks in advance

Hi guys

I have been using this fantastic build for a few weeks now and can not thank wooshman enough, it has made setting up and using the decoder a complete breeze (even for a newbie like me :-) ). I do however have one small issue. A few of my channels do not work on the transponder codes used as default. I have been able to scan against alternate codes and found working versions, they always show up under last scanned from the EPG. I have been fiddling around for a while and found I can move these working channels into the correct Bouquet, name them correctly etc. I can also add alternative channels via the TV menu. The problem I currently have is when the auto-bouquet update happens it reverts obviously to the defaults again. Is there another way round this - option to keep custom changes in the EPG (not overwrite) use the swap file to point the channels to the working one (this scares me a tad as I am very green but willing to give it a go and improve my knowledge at the same time - I have looked in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets but got a tad scared) Any help and advise much appreciated. I am happy to provide more tech info if needed (channels impacted, tp codes etc).

Sorry if I am sounding very dim and in no way am I complaining about this brilliant build as it is genuinely a great piece of work and I am very grateful for it and all the hard work put in building it.

Many thanks in advance

Ian

Hi Wooshman

I have tried the first two steps with a hard drive set up to FAT32 format in both the rear and front USB, I have tried 3 different Hard drives and the box is not recognising them. The drives are working on my PC and light up when I plug into the box. Un til the box recognises them I cant initialise them any ideas? Really frustrating Thanks in advance

Update Turns out that the Hard drives werent receiving enough Power and the Power Supply I was using 650ma wasnt meaty enough just tried my HTC Phone charger 1.5A and all works fine as per Wooshmans mount instructions

If Its not regognised could be same issue !!

cannot add the cam /new line tried eveyrting i can think of inc formatted stick used different stick etc ( on h1 )

The message says that
There are no cam files on usb
(Just to add when i went through the whole process my machine came on with C4 not Bbc1)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Has the file been created correctly? Is it CCcam.cfg .
If no cam files then the file hasn't been created correctly me thinks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The message says that
There are no cam files on usb
(Just to add when i went through the whole process my machine came on with C4 not Bbc1)

I don't remember what channel the 2S version starts on. I could be channel 4 purely because I forgot to put it on BBC1 before I made the final image.

As Matie said, check the file name is cccam.cfg or newcamd.list

Either of the file names will be detected by the importer even if the file is empty, so at present it is looking like that file isn't on the stick. If it is as you can see it, I would check that your windows settings for "Hide extensions of known file types" it turned off. You may find the file is there but called cccam.cfg.cfg if hide extensions is turned on.

How to show hidden extensions of known file types

Last edited:
files are not hidden , formatted in fat32 , files are there but not coming up on box for usb cam importer to add

Not saying the files are hidden, but the file extensions, on your PC, look at the properties of the file and see what it is saved as,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its done.. Your message with the .cfg is misleading it says to paste under Neath the message
i.e on second line .. But you need to add to the first line where your message is ,:)

You could have a blank .cfg file and it would upload it to the correct place, but you said it wasn't recognising your file? Nothing about the contents of the file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatever it was its done.. might help someone else out ..the tutorial is pretty flawless and so well written ( must be the best walk through i have ever used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back