WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your drive formatted to ext 3? This is usually the problem if still in fat 32, check your mount

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have the sly sports channels moved ? All I'm getting is black screen :/

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi folks looking for a little help. I used this build for my own personal zgemma took my time and it worked like a dream. I got my dad one for fathers day and set it up but the sly channels are all blank. I was given a 'nline' for his sub and using the usb cam imported the details come up but the channels remain blank. so I ftp'd it over too and the same thing. I also used the softcam panel to restart the ccam plugin but still nothing. I followed each step just like I did the first time any ideas where I could be going wrong?
Thank you in advance

Is that line defo working

Got the n switched to cws. Should be all set

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How is the line information constructed in your file Tucker?
Have you tried the line on your box?

Its in the format of N : xxxxx xx x x x 01 02 03 etc.
Meatball said switch it to CWS = XXXX
does this need to have CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 at the top?
thanks guys

No i delete the keepalive bit and still works. Everything before the n delete the delete the n: and replace with CWS = so example is CWS = madeupserver.biz 14067 dillyp 12345 01 02 03 04 05 05 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 then go to camds and restart mgcamd 1.38 and channels should clear.

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 AM ----------

No i delete the keepalive bit and still works. Everything before the n delete the delete the n: and replace with CWS = so example is CWS = madeupserver.biz 14067 dillyp 12345 01 02 03 04 05 05 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 then go to camds and restart mgcamd 1.38 and channels should clear.

If still strugling i wont be in work all day today pm me and when am home i will edit your line for you and send you it back so you just have to ftp it over

Have got my dad one for fathers day too would you recommend this backup image or is it best to start with the original and start downloading plugins etc?

Just go with wooshbuild ryda, it's straight forward enough, no thinking required, all up and running in 10 or 15 mins.
Just read instructions a few times first, have a fat 32 drive with the base build on then have another to swap in it's place for the pause, rewind etc,

Itv 103

Hi All,

Everything is fine just a minor things

when I press 103 for ITV it goes to 101 BBC instead?? I have to goto the guide instead to select 103 any ideas??

Also every so often when I setup series record on "add autotimer" it freezes...and more often and not I have to reboot the machine!!

Ideas??

latest build 3.03

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure where to ask this. But have an issue with dnla play back. I have the dnla set up. So the content recorded on my hdd is shared and I can watch on my smart tv in another room. But play back on smarttv has the subtitles which I don't need. Can I set the box recordings to not record subtitles. Using zgemma2s wooshbuild.

Forgive me if wrong thread hope I can be pointed in the right direction

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

This thread is for the support of WooshBuild in the Zgemma 2S box.

It is not for third party plugins, for questions on how to do X with a zgemma box, and not to ask how to do something with any other box.

If you have problems with your channels not showing, you need to check that:

1 - you are connected to the internet
2 - your have entered the correct details into the line file
3 - the cam has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back