WooshBuild v3.01- Zgemma 2S + USB Cam Transfer Plugin + BaseBuild - OpenATV 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guru

Itv 103
Hi All,

Everything is fine just a minor things

when I press 103 for ITV it goes to 101 BBC instead?? I have to goto the guide instead to select 103 any ideas??

i think its because you need to enter the "3" quicker after the "0" as the "0" button is the panic button set to "101" used for getting off those 900 channels quickly (not that i ever need to use it :flasher:)

Last edited:
i think its because you need to enter the "3" quicker after the "0" as the "0" button is the panic button set to "101" used for getting off those 900 channels quickly

v4 has a much longer delay.
I believe so i'm so excited to try v4 when can we s2 users expect to be able to install it(by the way gives me the chance to say thankyou for your hard work this is by far the best firmware for the zgemma box)

Trying to watch boxing tonight. Believe it is on box office but can't seem to find it?

Had no issues watching on previous skybox f5.

Anyone able to point me to where I can find it?

Look in sports bouquet, I believe it's the last one in the epg list, sky sports box office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The base build is downloadable from first page,
It also seems that you just joined and asked how to get this without even an introduction.
No doubt as well you will ask questions when it doesn't go right, and blame everything else.
Anyway, welcome to the forum and hope you do contribute in some way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. I just wanted to say thanks for the great build and guide, really simple and effective.

I just wanted to know if anyone could help me, I have loaded the latest build on my Zgemma Star 2S and this is the only build that is loading a bit slowly e.g. whichever button you press, the action happens around 5 seconds later. Is this purely just to do with the capacity and the speed of the memory stick?

At the moment I have a Lexar 2.0 8gb memory stick permanatley in the back however I am planning to put a 3.0 either a 500gb or 1tb hard drive permanatley in the back with the build on it and also any recordings or timeshifts I do.

Thanks

USB 3.0 flash drives will respond quicker than series 2.0 but will also depend on the quality of the drive itself.
The 2S model of box is not the quickest to begin with either.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Which ones do you recomend with a 500gb memory and a 1tb memory?

Also is this the only factor that will improve the problem? Or is there anything else that I can do aswell?

Thanks

USB 3.0 flash drives will respond quicker than series 2.0 but will also depend on the quality of the drive itself.
The 2S model of box is not the quickest to begin with either.

thanks for the info mate my box will not go past channel 49 I think its called a boot loop ive tried your prosess and when I turn on box it says boot not flash ive put the usb in the back with the files you uploaded thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:07 PM ----------

its the zgemma 2s box

Thanks Wooshman for all your hard,excellent work, great step by step instructions and very easy to follow setup, works perfectly, keep up the excellent work, Thanks to everyone involved.

I got married on Saturday - long story short I needed a large USB drive fast to put a movie 'slideshow' on to show at the evening dance - I had no time and grabbed the one in the back of the ZGemma and was forced to re-format it.

So wedding over,we are back at home and I am already wanting a divorce as she is moaning about the TV.

What do I need to do?

I got married on Saturday - long story short I needed a large USB drive fast to put a movie 'slideshow' on to show at the evening dance - I had no time and grabbed the one in the back of the ZGemma and was forced to re-format it.

So wedding over,we are back at home and I am already wanting a divorce as she is moaning about the TV.

What do I need to do?

Get it ANULLED mate !!...cheapest way out !!!!'''lol
If that doesn't work then
Reformat the USB and go through the initialise step again from the procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back