worth buying ibo player

Don’t use ibo player pro because if there’s a problem in few months with the app or mac address changes which happens sometimes you’ll have to pay for the ibo pro app again to use the app happened to me few times.
What kind of problem where you will have to buy the app again? How would the Mac address change?

What kind of problem where you will have to buy the app again? How would the Mac address change?
when u want to watch a movie or series on ibo pro sometimes it’s a hit or miss so I don’t use ibo pro now, Mac address does change itself sometimes on these apps then u have to ask the app developer to sort the old MAC address which can be a problem because the guy is in Arab country.

when u want to watch a movie or series on ibo pro sometimes it’s a hit or miss so I don’t use ibo pro now, Mac address does change itself sometimes on these apps then u have to ask the app developer to sort the old MAC address which can be a problem because the guy is in Arab country.
It's on a firestick and some providers do provide their own app which is based on IBO and this can be installed on any devices and for as many times as you want and you can also change the external player to use VLC or Mx player.

It's on a firestick and some providers do provide their own app which is based on IBO and this can be installed on any devices and for as many times as you want and you can also change the external player to use VLC or Mx player.
Yes I know that but like I said before if he wants to watch a movie or series using the ibo pro app most of the time it will come up with a msg saying no single and it’s a headache looking around searching for a movie website if his provider gives him his own then he should.

As anyone got the official ibo player downloader code?. Seems a lot of dodgy sites and there's loads of them on playstore

I find IBO app pretty decent.
Everyone finds it easy to use and everything works fine on it.
May have to change player settings but that’s easy and only minimal if you do have too.

I prefer it over XC app, I need to try tivimate to see what this is like

Back