X.E 3.0.6 Issues

Hi everyone

Really looking for any help at all with my Zgemma box. Since I switched over to XE in September I have only every been able to watch a few bouquets like UK Entertainment and UK sports but even those are not working now. I have contacted my service provider on lots of occasions and they tell me everything is fine from their end. They have told me its an all or nothing service that for only some channels to work doesn't make sense.

I import my bouquets and EPG every day but still nothing. I just get a black screen on all my channels now. I really wanted the service mostly for sports and USA Channels. One thing I did notice was that when I import bouquets it says DONE within a second. I told my provider about this and they tell me that is not right but have no idea how to fix this for me. They tell me that importing bouquets should take some time, certainly not instantaneous.

Any help on this greatly appreciated. I am not that tech savvy when it comes to IPTV.
Thanks
Steven

I use xe mate and all my bouquets works fine you could ask them for your username password server url and try jedi maye

ensure you have a usb installed and then try updating the app
menu > update plugin (i think its option 4)
that should fix it

I have recently flashed my zgemma h2h box with image openATV 6.2 V3.1 (dsayers image) and used jedi maker to connect to my iptv provider, all bouquets, channels ,epg working fine

thanks for the info everyone. I cannot use Jedi as provider has said they only work with XE. I have tried updating the plugin and unfortunately all my channels are not working. Still have black screen on everything. I really don't know what to do. I am not sure if my settings are wrong. My provider tells me that it should be working fine.

Again any help greatly appreciated.

Take a test line that will determine whether plugin or provider what have you got the iptv set to in xe

Hi BAzcfc1 I am not an expert on IPTV to be honest so not sure how to take a test line. How do I tell what I have got the IPTV set to in Xe?
Thanks

On first creen for xe should be 40097 without looking on my box to take a test line you would have to request in iptv request thread and send them your code

I am looking at my XE 3.0.6 screen at the moment and cannot see any 40097. Is this the screen with all the options you can change like Import bouquet every hour, always reload VOD when opening, start import after booting up. Those are some of the things I can see on my XE screen at the moment but no 40097.

thanks DSayers
I noticed that my IPTV player was set to DVB(1) and so I changed it to match the VOD Player which says IPTV (4097) and still all channels are black. Any more help greatly appreciated.

I would take a trial to see if your setup or plugin or provider you could uninstall xe and re install and send provider new code

Back