X.E 3.0.6 Issues

Sorry that its the wrong way - tried everything to get it showing the right way. Can someone look at my settings and tell me if everything looks right here. Thanks very much.

Iptv player needs changing mate to match vod but if other bouquets playing streams then to me I would say provider

Hi Steven,

My workspace is set to /etc/enigma2
Start import after booting up is disabled
Always reload VOD when opening is disabled
Import bouquets every hour is enabled

Thats the only differences to your settings.

When in XE plugin, press yellow button (Import Bouquets) When it says Done!, then press green to save. Exit the plugin and then go back into it and press blue (import EPG) - you should then start importing events.

thanks for the info everyone. I cannot use Jedi as provider has said they only work with XE. I have tried updating the plugin and unfortunately all my channels are not working. Still have black screen on everything. I really don't know what to do. I am not sure if my settings are wrong. My provider tells me that it should be working fine.

Again any help greatly appreciated.
My understanding was that if youve got xtream codes login details such as username, password, url, port - that would be enough to login using jedi maker.
XE / JEDI MAKER was just a preference thing over which plugin to use?

My understanding was that if youve got xtream codes login details such as username, password, url, port - that would be enough to login using jedi maker.
XE / JEDI MAKER was just a preference thing over which plugin to use?
True but the op provider dosnt give the url out so he's only able to use xe that's what he meant

change the setings to those below then reimport your channel list and epg.

workspace – leave as is

auto plugin-update - enable

auto import - enable

when in deep standby – wake up and import

import bouquets every hour - disable

start import after booting up – enable

always reload vod when opening – enable

disable vod plugin - no

iptv player - iptv (4097)

vod player – exteplayer (5002)

line id - populates after pressing yellow button

import epg - enable

import picon – enable but will take a while, simply adds a logo per channel

picon location - leave as is

tv – archive offset – leave as is

press yellow to set line id

press blue to import epg

once done press green

exit out to a normal virgin or sky channel

press down arrow

press blue for favourites

iptv bouquets are the new numbered categories that have appeared.

thanks to everyone who has replied to me. I have listened to all your suggestions and tried all the various settings and still cannot get any channels working. When I click the yellow button to import bouquets should this only take 1 second to say DONE. I thought this would have taken a bit of time to import all the bouquets.

I contacted my provider who tells me I need Wooshbuild Infinity with the blue screen rather than the green one which I have anyway and he also tells me that XE 3.0.6 could be the problem and that I should maybe change down to another XE. What do you guys think?

I would install the xtream editor android app and send him your code from it and see if all channels play then or get a trial from a different provider for the same xe on your box

You only get one account with my service provider so mine is through the Zgemma box. If I want the app as well I would need to pay for a second subscription. Might look into getting a trial with a different provider but not sure how that would work.

You only get one account with my service provider so mine is through the Zgemma box. If I want the app as well I would need to pay for a second subscription. Might look into getting a trial with a different provider but not sure how that would work.
He can change the code on his xe panel mate

ok will have a think about this. I am still trying to get my service provider to let me try the app to see where the issue lies.
Right let's go back to the beginning
1 you've flashed box open atv 6.3 wooshbuild infinity?
2 some bouquets play but not all?
3 followed advice from everyone?
4 looked at settings lamblamb posted?
5 still no joy on these bouquets that won't play
Just out of interest the not epl or ifollow bouquets are they?

thanks to everyone who has replied to me. I have listened to all your suggestions and tried all the various settings and still cannot get any channels working. When I click the yellow button to import bouquets should this only take 1 second to say DONE. I thought this would have taken a bit of time to import all the bouquets.

I contacted my provider who tells me I need Wooshbuild Infinity with the blue screen rather than the green one which I have anyway and he also tells me that XE 3.0.6 could be the problem and that I should maybe change down to another XE. What do you guys think?

After it says DONE you must exit the XE plugin, go back into it and choose the blue button Import EPG - this bit takes a while and imports all events & picons. After thats done you should see all your bouquets and channels in the EPG

Hi everyone thanks again for the info

Just to clarify I do everything you are saying. I can see all the bouquets and the epg is always populated but when I click on any channel it just appears black. I don't have any channels working anymore.

Back