X.E 3.0.6 Issues

You can FTP into the box and check that the stream URLs being loaded to your EPG bouquet files have your correct account details. It only takes a typo in your line account on XE and you'll not be able to watch anything.

hiya Driver Wedge am not sure how to check this. FTP in the box and check that the stream URLS have my correct account details. Could you give me a step by step guide on how to check this please.

Do you know how to FTP to the box?

An easier way might be to install Dream Explorer plugin. Open it, then go into /etc/enigma2/ then find one of your suppliers bouquet files - open that and it'll give you a list of the stream URLs. You'll see your username and password in each URL.

That's just a code that links your box with the XE panel. You need to do what I suggested above if you want to check your user details are correct. It's not unknown for the supplier to input the details incorrectly.

Could it be that his provider is using a panel that dosnt support zgemma I know of one panel provider that didn't from when xc went down strange thing is the op has taken trials from other providers and xe has worked straight away on his box so it's deffinatly not xe deffinatly not the box as wouldn't have worked with trials off other providers

Could it be that his provider is using a panel that dosnt support zgemma I know of one panel provider that didn't from when xc went down
The "provider " should know that if that's the case especially if they won't give out the domain and port

I'd be wanting to know that my box is trying to access the streams using valid user details before I'd do anything else. It's such an easy thing to eliminate.

I'd be wanting to know that my box is trying to access the streams using valid user details before I'd do anything else. It's such an easy thing to eliminate.
Good point. The OP has published his line id in a previous post (screen shot) . As I understand it, any unscrupulous person reading this thread can generate a XE QR code and then apply his line id to that QR code and is then using the OP's line and nobody else can use it - hence black screen. I would suggest the OP approach his 'provider' and ask him to generate a new line id. and then start from scratch again .

thanks for all your info folks. My provider has told me to generate a new XE code for him to put me back on. I don't know how to reset the code. Can anyone help me with this. I am still going to try and follow the advice above to see if they have my correct details.

thanks for all your info folks. My provider has told me to generate a new XE code for him to put me back on. I don't know how to reset the code. Can anyone help me with this. I am still going to try and follow the advice above to see if they have my correct details.
Open Xtream Editor plugin - press Menu, then select Reset Config. This will reset the code.

that's the problem I am usually tech savvy but not with IPTV as I am new to this. I don't know how to uninstall and reinstall. Could someone give me a step by step guide that would be great.
Thanks

Good point. The OP has published his line id in a previous post (screen shot) . As I understand it, any unscrupulous person reading this thread can generate a XE QR code and then apply his line id to that QR code and is then using the OP's line and nobody else can use it - hence black screen. I would suggest the OP approach his 'provider' and ask him to generate a new line id. and then start from scratch again .

That's a valid point - yes, someone else can manually enter the Line ID in their XE plugin and hit save. I think he may need a new line created on XE. I'll find out if it can be changed, as I'm honestly not sure.

Reactions: pdw
Back